what is your #1 complaint about this game right at this moment?

xioix

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The main thing that irritated me while leveling, is how difficult it was to find groups for heroics/flash points.

I tried sending tells, I tried asking in general, I checked LFG. The server seems empty to me. I've gone a couple hours without seeing another player character on Voss and later...and my server has a queue! It's probably my fault for leveling too fast, but if I had to list my #1 frustration, this is it.

In beta, when it came to group quests, I had the most success by finding people near me, and sending them a tell; this doesn't work if there's nobody around.

Some area's of the game are not very well explained or documented. Plus the light green flashes are glaring. I would like to know how I learn Medium Armour proficiency - if at all possible. Can't find anything on it at all.

Then there is of course latency problems, and lag with certain places, like on Nar Shaddaa can be quite bad,.

Edited by dronepilot

1. The game is called Starwars, while its more like TravelQuest. Really. Traveling in this game is very very bad. I don't care to spend a lot of my time running to do something instead of doing... something. TravelQuest.

1. You need to be level 25 to get a mount. Not cool TravelQuest!

Its annoying to me. I dont get why the entire mmorpg community rejected the old school leveling type and seems entirely fine with spending half of their leveling time traveling. Its so tedious.

1. Not having a way to customize your UI. I HATE having some hotbars in akward places. let me pu them where I want them to be useful.

2. The GTM (auction house) filters S T I N K. Can't sort by slot, nor is there any way to put up a tooltip that stays (meaning, in EQ2 you could r click the item to Examine it, and a separate window appears and stays up for future looking at).

3. For the love of everything holy, why is it, when a companion comes back from a mission IT CLOSES ALL MY WINDOWS!!! This is my biggest peeve of all. I was writing a petition and Vette came back every window closed. Was looking on the GTM for something and my droid came back from a mission every window closed.

4. Appearance slots. Why don't we have these? Many games do already and I've found some awesome looking armor I want to wear as appearance, but since I got better stats ... meh ... have to bank or sell it.

5. Buggggggs ... OMG nothing more annoying than setting your companions skills up (r clicking to toggle what you want on or not) and it resets CONSTANTLY when you zone or use the elevator. Hiding corruption resets as well. ARGH

I have so many more ... but these are my biggest peeves right now.