Remove companions

Charco_Vex

Players should have the ability to remove non-story required companions such as HK-51 or Treek. I would really love nothing more in this game then to no longer have the horrid furball on my ship. I realize there is no true advantage to removing unessential companions, but after KotFE and the massive increase to roster size of potential companions and still having plenty to max on crew skills, I would really prefer to remove some that do not contribute story-wise. A simple option to dismiss them from the party so they may continue their adventures on their own would suffice or even the ability to send a few on a suicide mission that is known upfront so that their departure could potentially have some type of reward for their sacrifice.

Just don't use/recruit them. Problem solved.

That only solves the problem for players who have yet to unlock those companions, but it does nothing for players who already have.

Since KotFE and KotET have introduced this massive roster of companions for players to select, I wouldn't mind seeing some kind of interface that allows us to pick which companions we would like to see on board our starship. This option could be made available as end game content. Having the option to choose which companions can be displayed on a starship would be a welcome quality of life addition.

That only solves the problem for players who have yet to unlock those companions, but it does nothing for players who already have.

Since KotFE and KotET have introduced this massive roster of companions for players to select, I wouldn't mind seeing some kind of interface that allows us to pick which companions we would like to see on board our starship. This option could be made available as end game content. Having the option to choose which companions can be displayed on a starship would be a welcome quality of life addition.

I would certainly settle for something like this.

I don't see the point in removing them. They don't cause any problems.

Treek just sits in her spot and doesn't get in the way. Sometimes she has a convo, and that is quick and gives a little exp.

I don't see anything wrong with her being there.

I know this's a super new radical idea, but just letting us have configurable starships. Then you could just blip out whoever you didn't want. They'd still teleport back for conversations and cutscenes if they were an actor in them, but what *isn't* screwed up for cutscenes after all this time.

Hey my mask is on, now it isn't, hey where'd that pistol come from that I've never seen before! Hey now I'm wearing different clothes! Just let us configure our starships. :/ It doesn't have to be insane, just a few things.

Edited by siegeshot

• 2 months later...