Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

This is not WoW ... stop trying to make it WoW

KrelosDarksky

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Tarka....You remind me of The Legend of Sisyphus. You're pushing a boulder up a hill. I agree with most of what you've written time and time again, but you will never convince the diehard fans that there are serious issues with this game. They are like little children that just stick their fingers in their ears and sing lalalalala...
Then there are those who have been here, done this, and simply choose to practice patience while others rant. If this game were as simple as a microwave WoW dinner I might feel for ya. But this is as complex an MMO gaming system as has ever been done. Impatience is ok as long as it doesn't leave a mess of rattles and pacifiers others have to clean up. Edited by GalacticKegger

just curious, where is this complexity you speak of? they didnt exactly reinvent the wheel here. well they might have, but they gave it 3 or 4 sides.
Actually they reinvented their own wheel - Knights Of The Old Republic - just on a MMO scale. The complexity comes from Bioware, LucasArts, Lucasfilm & Skywalker Sound collaborating on a monster interactive multimedia cinematic production released as a multiplayer video game. I wonder how many have actually taken the time to watch the credits... Edited by GalacticKegger

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.