Thought we could get CXP for doing in game activities?

FourPawnBenoni

I just spent over an hour giving gifts to my companions to improve their rank, spent millions of credits, didn't get a single amount of CXP

I did a bunch of heroics, only got 20 CXP per mission and my command rank takes thousands of CXP to level.

Who designed this system and thought it would be fair? Fun? Or even remotely, somewhat exciting? Unbelievable how bad it is.

I just spent over an hour giving gifts to my companions to improve their rank, spent millions of credits, didn't get a single amount of CXP

I did a bunch of heroics, only got 20 CXP per mission and my command rank takes thousands of CXP to level.

Who designed this system and thought it would be fair? Fun? Or even remotely, somewhat exciting? Unbelievable how bad it is.

Pick up your heroics from the command window (planetary quests), not from the fleet or odessen..

If you go to the command window it gives you a planet and a travel button that takes you to the planets heroic mission terminal - and a quest to do x amount of heroics on that planet. If you get one you don't like, decline and move to the next one - Once you complete the x amount of heroics for said planet you get about 400/450 CXP. It's actually a pretty decent way to get CXP for a solo player.

Edited by Suzsi

Although expecting CXP for giving gifts is a bit over the board, the 'play the game however you want and get rewarded' is really, 'you can play the game however you want, although you will be much better rewarded if you play the game how we want you to'.

Just 20? then you are doing heroics wrong. I get 20 for completing it, 2 per elite I kill, 20 per each bonus done and 20 for killing the end boss. So while it will change from heroic to heroic I get on average 50 to 80 per heroic. Sure a few get less but some get more.

Also saying " I only got 20CXP" is also misleading as we all know you can get anything from 25K to 100K in credits, gear drops, gift drops. So only 20CXP. Not really true is it?

Did you really think BW was just going to give them to you without any effort on your part?

Edited by DreadtechSavant

Just 20? then you are doing heroics wrong. I get 20 for completing it, 2 per elite I kill, 20 per each bonus done and 20 for killing the end boss. So while it will change from heroic to heroic I get on average 50 to 80 per heroic. Sure a few get less but some get more.

Plus several hundred bonus for doing all dailies/heroics on a planet (though you need to pick the heroics from the GC screen to get that.) Pro tip: CZ-198.

Its true though. They put in a system to slow you down so you have to pay more and play longer for the same content.

Its indefensible.

If you defend them you look foolish.

Its like if someone beat you up and took your food and then gave you a tiny piece out of pity, then you thank them.

Although expecting CXP for giving gifts is a bit over the board, the 'play the game however you want and get rewarded' is really, 'you can play the game however you want, although you will be much better rewarded if you play the game how we want you to'.

I think they confused playing what you want in this game with playing the game the WAY you want. I want to gear up my characters and set realistic goals that I can work towards. So really, I cannot play the game the way I want anymore. So for me the irony is that because of the GC system I can no longer play the game the way I want. So when I am now confronted with the reality that I have to play the content for what it is rather than where it will get me, it brings in the reality of how old and stale a lot of that content is right back to the surface.

Daily Quests:

Yavin, Rishi and Oricon

20 cxp Per mission

2 cxp Per Gold

20 cxp Per Champion

20 cxp per bonus completed (3 stages = 60 cxp)

Weekly Heroics:

20 cxp Per mission

2 cxp Per Gold

20 cxp Per Champion

20 cxp per bonus completed (3 stages = 60 cxp)

Black Talon Vet Mode:

2 cxp Per Gold mob

20 cxp Per Champion / Boss

Droid Boss - 125 cxp token

Spec Ops - 125 cxp token

Bonus Boss - 160 cxp token

Jedi Final - 160 cxp token

Exit to .... 200 cxp for completion

Run time 15-20 mins solo, mobs are not level sync to 70 they are still level 10 roughly 800-1000 per run depending on DvL, CM Boost and players in group.

Takes about 4 runs to gain one level possibly 5 as you progress the higher tiers.

I think we should get CXP for every minute we stand in the fleet. I've seen quite a few people do this in-game activity over the years and I feel it's not being appreciated.

Oh and maybe we should get CXP for opening Cartel Packs. Seems only fair that if you pay more you get more. It wouldn't be pay2win anymore than buying cartel CXP boosters.

I think we should get CXP for every minute we stand in the fleet. I've seen quite a few people do this in-game activity over the years and I feel it's not being appreciated.

well u do, if u throw snowballs..... somehow i get 20 CXP on some toons but on others 23 CXP per snowball facial

Would be nice to get 10 cxp for the elites again. The dev team said killing lots of them in not fun. But it is more fun killing them then a lot of other things. 2cxp for each one is not rewarding enough. 20cxp for a mission in not rewarding enough. 200cxp for any flashpoint is not rewarding enough. Flashpounts should be giving 500-600 or even more for longer ones. A champion is also not rewarding enough with the 20cxp each.

This account sub time ends in over a week or so.