PvP - DD with heal-skills only can heal themself

DragulThrawn

A good start would be fixing the bugged Countermeasures + Kolto Probe combo. Or making it healer only, if a 50%+ hp burst heal is intended. I do not think offhealing is too overpowered, aside from that. Maybe Lethality is healing well with the new utility, but nobody plays that spec, and it compensates by being squishy and useless for anything else in arenas.

Either way, I believe off-healing is not as strong as skank sage healer times, or just 4.0 with the dps sorc healing in general. It's been worse, and we are kind of used to it at this point. Still, bug fix needed.

EDIT: Also, what is this "healers don't reset fights" or whatever argument? Here, simple version for people who have difficulty reading:

Person is tunneled. He is low. No more dcds, no more medpacks. A wild dps operative appears, pops countermeasures and kolto probe, bam low hp person is now 60%+ hp and can easily keep fighting or try to kite around for some time. His defensive cooldowns are back up, he goes balls deep again.

Also, trust me, dps sorcs can also do very high hps. Just use bubbles and the HoT properly. If things go bad and you are not focused, move to a good position, pull the targeted player, then bubble+hot+2 casted heals on him and you essentially reset the fight.

Why are people who have probably never played an arena in their whole life OR haven't played in any elo over 1200 even arguing about balance and relative strength of things?

EDIT 2: In the thread - full of people who also do not understand how taunt works, holy sht.... Pro-tip: It doesn't work like in PvE.

Edited by DarrelK

An operative DD heals me instantly from 20% life to 80-90% Life in one cd ...

But that's a bugged utility. The intentional "big" heal, Kolto Infusion, will rarely do 10k on a crit.

With my merc i can heal someone for 20k crits in 1.5s casttime thats a way more powerful

Seems fine for off-healing with a 100k health pool.

Edited by Mubrak