I just want to get back to balmorra.....

darthfunzo

So i did a bunch of missions on balmorra, ended up talking to some darth which made me go back to the space station where i now have a quest to do 2 flash points, fine........my only problem is....there is no way back to balmorra, i have not left the left side of that circular space station yet i simply cannot find a door or a shuttle to take me back. All i can do is get interfleet transport.

This is really, really annoying since i want to play with my friends questing on balmorra. I mean ****, i have been lost on MMO's before but never to the point where ive stopped playing and had to start a thread...

So i did a bunch of missions on balmorra, ended up talking to some darth which made me go back to the space station where i now have a quest to do 2 flash points, fine........my only problem is....there is no way back to balmorra, i have not left the left side of that circular space station yet i simply cannot find a door or a shuttle to take me back. All i can do is get interfleet transport.

This is really, really annoying since i want to play with my friends questing on balmorra. I mean ****, i have been lost on MMO's before but never to the point where ive stopped playing and had to start a thread...

Look at your map there are box looking things (Sorta like [><]) those are elevators. if you do not have your spaceship yet there will be one for Balmorra departures.

By the time you go to Balmorra you have your own ship. So here's what you do:

1. On the fleet station in the center ring (around the central cantina) there are 4 doors.
  2. Find the one that goes to your hanger (dependant on your class).
  3. Enter the door and run through the Green field and you will see your ship.
  4. Go into your ship and proceed to the cockpit
  5. Right click on the galaxy map
  6. Select Balmorra (it's in the central section of the galaxy)
  7. Press the travel to button.
  8. Disembark your ship.

Though actually you don't need to find your specific door on the Fleet Station, now that I think about it you can go into any door as those hangers are all on a connected ring. So choose ANY door than run around that ring until you find a Green force field and go through it.

By the time you go to Balmorra you have your own ship. So here's what you do:

1. On the fleet station in the center ring (around the central cantina) there are 4 doors.
  2. Find the one that goes to your hanger (dependant on your class).
  3. Enter the door and run through the Green field and you will see your ship.
  4. Go into your ship and proceed to the cockpit
  5. Right click on the galaxy map
  6. Select Balmorra (it's in the central section of the galaxy)
  7. Press the travel to button.
  8. Disembark your ship.

Though actually you don't need to find your specific door on the Fleet Station, now that I think about it you can go into any door as those hangers are all on a connected ring. So choose ANY door than run around that ring until you find a Green force field and go through it.

Thank you so much, i am really having a hard time navigating on this game, especially when it just plonks you on a space station and im thinking 'ill just stay on this side so i can get back'.