SWG Chimaera

Lighters

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Playing on The Progenitor. Sadly no longer as an albino Rodian Master Droid Engineer though. Good old Chimaera, how I miss it from before it became ghost town, like everywhere else. Edited by Pscyon

Greetings fellow E-Chimera's. Does anyone know what server RSS (Reb Secret Service) went to and what there guild is called here? I know they had a guild pre-launch here but I couldn't find it. I have seen a lot of the old guilds here so I know its a long shot but any help would be nice.

Ekotte Commando/Beastmaster

Laothapofo Shipwright

RSS is playing on Nadist Rebels server under Reborn Serenity Soldiers

Nice to see so many familiar names and tags,

Vioto

I was Apowa :)

I REMEMBER YOU!

Aha, we got on until a certain big wookie *cough* wozziz *cough* appeared ;)

I remember a bunch of us just used to stand outside eisley SP for ages and do nothing :cool:

Good times, good times...

Muahahahaha, good to see some familiar faces.

Terda... I just remember you saying "QQ Apowa" in your leaving thread on the forums.

I did QQ. I QQ'd a lot.

:csw_jabba:

Tbh it was so long ago i dont even remember my leaving thread :( and aww :(:p What server you on? (if you've already said ive forgot xD)

Tbh it was so long ago i dont even remember my leaving thread :( and aww :(:p What server you on? (if you've already said ive forgot xD)

I'm on The Shadow Runner. It's light population but I love my guild so I don't wanna reroll.

What server you guys on?

I'm on The Shadow Runner. It's light population but I love my guild so I don't wanna reroll.

What server you guys on?

Rolled on Sith'ari, but probably gonna xfer to Nightmare lands when its an option, lot of SWG folk there and one of my IRL friends WoW guilds there to

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sentinels of New Dawn [Dawn] and Ancient Sith Academy [ASA] of Europe-Chimaera joined forces and ended up on Frostclaw server- sadly it's not the liveliest one now, so we're planning on using the Free Transfer moving to Nightmare Lands- good times ahead! In Nightmare Lands..ehmm...:)

If we knew you back then, and you're now on there, give us a shout!

:sy_bountyhunter:

• 3 weeks later...
Sentinels of New Dawn [Dawn] and Ancient Sith Academy [ASA] of Europe-Chimaera joined forces and ended up on Frostclaw server- sadly it's not the liveliest one now, so we're planning on using the Free Transfer moving to Nightmare Lands

Great choice, the majority of Chimaera Guilds moved to NML in early access, plenty still around too.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Mak :) I've heard you moving to the Red Eclipse, but I see the plans changed :p

Hey there...late reply here lol- i think a few have characters on Red Eclipse and may have planned moving there, but that was before we learnt how the transfer thing was working. Well, our assigned destination server Nightmare Lands turned out very nice, so all is well!

:sy_bountyhunter:

• 1 year later...