SWG Chimaera

Lighters

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello I was Divad Retrac on chim. Currently on the exiles crystal server on my own. Will have to look into that other server you mention.

Also do Slyvampy or Vathe play here??

Edited by DivadC

Used to be Tenga Bloc on chim for a few years not sure if anyone remembers,

Was in mainly GLORY and deSun usually as a medic.

Currently on the pegasus mining facility but will check out tomb of freddon nadd if the queues aren't to bad.

Only question is which faction?

Edit- Rolled a toon on the republic on tomb of freedom nadd, name is Tenga so shout out if you see me :)

Edited by minefields

Ello! There was another check-in server thread around here somewhere anywho Hello, Nice to see alot of old faces. Currently playing on Scepter of Ragnos server and have already seen a bunch of SFR and LRDP.

I was Damoven / Aereh / Wren on EUR-Chimera...

First guild was SMEG, based on Dant, but we got shut down for a name violation...

Spent a lot of happy time in EEVIL, based out of Taashi Station....

Any ex-Eevilers around?

I'm running on the Juno Server now... In the Sithari Order

• 3 weeks later...

Lumier/luminous/calicursuron darkstorm/radiant/lumie

was in Blood/Judges/MDKG/-SaF-/-VNC-/HoD/MaF/lore/HoD/(and probably a few others)

Used to hang out outside mos eisley starport and duel a lot.

Revived guild Forgotten Lore, on server Peragus Mining Facility.

Unfortunately I was put on this server, even though Judges, MDKG, and a couple other big chimera guilds were on Red Eclipse.

Greetings fellow E-Chimera's. Does anyone know what server RSS (Reb Secret Service) went to and what there guild is called here? I know they had a guild pre-launch here but I couldn't find it. I have seen a lot of the old guilds here so I know its a long shot but any help would be nice.

Ekotte Commando/Beastmaster

Laothapofo Shipwright

I used to play on Chimera in a guild/city called Kabar on Naboo. This was all before the Combat Upgrade though, I left the game after that. Been playing SWTOR since release, but am struggling to find any like-minded players and I'm thinking of switching servers. Most probably won't remember me anyway :p

I hate to be the bringer of bad news, but I don't remember any cities on Naboo that had that name so I don't know if it survived until the end or not. Hit me in-game on GoK sometime if you want to talk about the good old days or if you just want to run something, ign Pyrijo.

played on chimaera for many years... now im on ludo kressh

We actually moved out guild (Fists of Light) to swtor and trying to find those long lost good friends and members we had.... but trying to find then now that is seriously hard work :rolleyes:

Edited by crazyplaya

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...