Win Trader/Troll (RE) nick: Kolto Station

xpiotrmoren

Hi,

This guy, nickname:

Kolto Station

trolls every single game he gets into, trying as hard as possible to make his team lose the match. He also brags about how he won't get banned for this, because he didn't even get banned for using exploits, as he has got 50k achievement points and because of this his untouchable (I attached screenshots with chat msg as a proof). He intentional ruins fun, rating and waste time of other players. In my eyes he deserves not only a time ban, but perma-ban. Players like that ruin this community.

SCREENSHOTS of his messages, where he brags how is too important to get banned.

http://imgur.com/a/UYeCO

Edited by xpiotrmoren

I know what you're saying about said particular person is true. All you/we can do is report and move on. It sucks but it's what we gotta do. Also edit your post to not include the suspects name not my rule but eas/bioware are against naming and shaming. Even if its for someone of those sorts.

Just because community says drugs are good, it does not mean you have to start using them. Just because someone missbehaves in sw:tor it doesn't mean someone must ruin fun for all other players he meets. And this guy does it. He ruins my fun, wastes my time, which I haven't got much to spend in sw:tor anyway, which may lead me to unsubscribing. Admins should also think about it this way. About people who are here for moments of fun, that's why they keep their subscribtion - to have fun. Not to deal with morons, whos main goal is to make my day worse, and in result (i lost every single match played with this player and lost well over 100 rating points) i may just as well leave the game for ever. There are still speedhackers in pvp. There are trolls/win traders. Ignoring system doesn't work. Matchmaking is flawed, not balancing teams properly. Balance itself is also flawed. PvP players have not too much to do in SW:TOR these days, with people mostly using rankeds as cxp farm. And yet there are some human beings, which aim to ruin my well-being and having fun while in game.

This idiot is right in the regard subs who break the rules are treated with kid gloves unless it's something like a credit card chargeback. Unfortunately, the best way to deal with idiots like that involves revamping the system so people like that can actually get removed from your team because they've been flagged by mods... which they won't do as they're a sub...

My advice? If this troll ever drops down to Preferred and can only wintrade five matches a week, report like crazy then.