No bonus for doing heroics/ dailies when they are highlighted to get a bonus?

Zylaro

As you probably know, if you click the Planetary Missions thing in the Galactic Command interface it gives you a mission to do heroics/dailies on a random planet. I'm pretty sure when Planetary Mission is the highlighted activity, the bonus applies to that extra mission, not the individual missions.

As you probably know, if you click the Planetary Missions thing in the Galactic Command interface it gives you a mission to do heroics/dailies on a random planet. I'm pretty sure when Planetary Mission is the highlighted activity, the bonus applies to that extra mission, not the individual missions.

This. I first thought it would do the individual missions until I noticed the extra mission in my mission list and then I get the extra command points.

I first was doing them individually until I notice if I didn't get them through the galactic command there was no bonus for them. I started just doing them through the command box.

There is a little bonus to the heroics. When they are not in the bonus they give 20 when they are in the bonus area they give 23. Not a lot but there is a little bonus. I noticed this as I was going to see the difference.

Edited by casirabit

There is a little bonus to the heroics. When they are not in the bonus they give 20 when they are in the bonus area they give 23. Not a lot but there is a little bonus. I noticed this as I was going to see the difference.

That's the 15% buff in the hour after your "alignment" wins the DvL thingy.