Let's replay!: Ode to the replayable!

DarthZwicky

Hi everybody!!!

I LUV replayable stories! And since I subscribe a little late for the Eternal Throne, i wasn't eligible for the early access. So I tried with my sith maraunder to replay the 9 first chapters of KOTFE while waiting for the official launch. I loved it, great feature! But...

It would be nice if on the replay there was some kind of marker that would indicate what was our official choice on the 1st play through (only the choices that matters of course). I would also love if the replay wasn't chapter by chapter, but as a whole like on the 1st time.

Another idea... I would love to see all the planetary story arc to be replayable. There is some awesome stories in there, like Taris on the imperial side with Thana vesh for exemple. I would love to be able to replay these stories with my jedi master or sith marauder and a news players to develop a kind of master / padawan relationship. It would make the game much more social friendly in my opinion since these stories arcs are made to play in group.

The stories arcs of flashpoints too should be replayable... like the jedi prisonner (Taral V) or boarding party.

Basically, the replayable feature is AWESOME!!!! Good work guys!

So now... let's replay!

While I like that they've finally made at least some part of the game replayable, I agree that some kind of marker to note our first-time choices would be nice (for those of us who don't want to replay it differently but just want to experience the same thing on that character again, since they still don't have a way to only replay the story/cutscene parts.)

While I like that they've finally made at least some part of the game replayable, I agree that some kind of marker to note our first-time choices would be nice (for those of us who don't want to replay it differently but just want to experience the same thing on that character again, since they still don't have a way to only replay the story/cutscene parts.)

I think this is a fantastic idea! This definitely beats making an alt to experience all the different facets of that class's storyline.