Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

WOW nerfing champ mobs but devs don't have the backbone to put it in the patch notes

acidburncpt

Either the devs are incompetent and its a bug or they "accidentally" left it out of the patch notes. As if nobody would figure it out. I've not done the kp farming but I do like running ops. The problem is that ops would give such small cxp before that the champ mobs you killed along the way would have a big impact on the total cxp you would get from the op. Now they've reduced that but not increased the cxp from the op like they did with uprisings and fps.

That's so sad. They're willing to break parts of the game just to improve their numbers on the new content. I can understand nerfing the champs to prevent farming but why didn't they boost the cxp drops from the op bosses. It makes no sense. Edited by acidburncpt

They want to force us into Uprisings, and CXP is the obvious and easiest mechanic to do that, so they can say "look we just knew Uprisings would be popular, aren't we great" to the people who sign off on their pay cheques.

All The Best

That's exactly how I see it as well Spuds.

They want to force us into Uprisings, and CXP is the obvious and easiest mechanic to do that, so they can say "look we just knew Uprisings would be popular, aren't we great" to the people who sign off on their pay cheques.

All The Best

The result will be more people unsubbing. That's not a wise move.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.