109 crates no 6 piece set yet

RedBaronYale

I love the story, I enjoy the uprising but the GC system is broken. All the players in our allies server wide chat can do is complain about the grind and it is barely begun. I know I have personally opened 109 crates and have yet to get a 6 piece set. I did this using a lot of alts on low GC levels to increase the drop rate. Now looking at the next phase of grinding to level 180 just to begin tier 2 grind is beginning to look just plain ridiculous.

The system is not the problem as much as the rewards for the levels, after the first ten or so crates it becomes obvious that half the contents are old junk or useless shells and companion gifts. About every 10-12 crates you get a set piece or a good schematic, the rest is simply disintegrated.

Most players have been begrudgingly grinding away but as the crates take longer and longer to obtain and they begin to see the daunting length the initial enthusiasm for the novelty will be gone. Then they will wake up around Christmas morning and realize the Grinch has stolen their joy.

You could have put in actual new things like tuning or items that as my friend says is "space sexy" to at least keep people entertained but the drop rate of set piece and the best schematics is harsh.

I have made many suggestions but you guys are not stupid and I believe you actually want this to succeed. So please make an effort to correct the rng and content. Maybe no one is listening and I am wrong and no one actually cares but don't make the players who are holding on hoping this game can be fun and enjoy it doesn't end up with the doom and gloomers being right or the white knights blind "everything is great posts" fool you. On my server we have allies chat and almost everyone is in it and the moral has gone down and many simply are tired of 20 crates ad 1 set piece and someone else getting 4 out of 10 but then they go 30 or 40 crates with nothing.

I hope we can all have a Merry Christmas and not feel grinched.