Just awesome RNG

Quraswren

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Between my main toon and mirror pub toon, 85 crates I have opened up and only 1 set piece. Based on the cap of 300, by the time I get their I will only have 4 pieces of purple out of 14. I really hate this RNG. I have been a sub since launch, however I may quit if this RNG does not get fixed.

Rep pieces from a maxed out rep is nothing, jawa junk is nothing, cosmetic gear is nothing. For all the time I have invested I should have more to show for it outside of 1 purple gear set.

It's even more sad in you being unable to read, much less comprehend what I posted.

There are certain reasonable expectations in games when it comes to gearing, the time put in and what bw has created isn't reasonable.

Trying reading my post just above as well. It would do you good.

Hahahahahahaha I love the way you dealt with that little troll. Awesome job! :rak_03:

Fixed.

Not fixed. I make a clear distinction between people who simply have a different opinion and those who profess obvious provable falsehoods. In his case the latter is true.

I am fine with people liking RNG even though I don't share that opinion. I am not fine with people accusing me of saying things like the game is going to die while I've stated various times that I do not want the game to fail and that I do not expect the game to fail just because I unsubbed.

Can you see the difference? Because I can.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.