Make all SWTOR Chapters and Expansions Repeatable

sturge

Wouldn't it be cool to make all swtor chapters and expansions repeatable? This includes the prologue, chapters 1-3, rise of the hutt cartel, shadow of revan (if any not already repeatable via dailies etc) and ziost. This without making another character and can try out other choices. I understand the issue with this means people are capable of getting their old companions back though.

the way I see it, making KOTFE and KOTET repeatable is sort of their proof of concept for making the rest of the games story content repeatable. from what I understand players have wanted the class stories to be repeatable for a long time now so if KOTFE and KOTET works out the way bioware wants maybe they will make more stuff repeatable.

I'd love to be able to replay the cutscenes in the way they originally played out. I've got characters I haven't played in years, and I want to view their story again. My only option is to create a new character who looks just like them and play it again, trying to remember what choices I made the first time. I'd much rather view it as a string of cutscenes (not having to do the actual missions again and not having to try to guess what choices I made the first time).

I make new characters to see different options. If I were to replay chapters on the same characters, I'd want to at least have the game tell me which choices I made the first time so I could re-watch that character's story again. Different choices are for different characters.