Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

I guess they will nerf KP next

majopucik

Dear Bioware,

so I guess the players are not again playing the game as YOU WANT THEM to play!

We all know you want us to do Uprisings, cause you need to show good numbers to EA, you need to say:

"Hey look people are doing the new content we came up with, so we can get bonus salaries, right??"

Well sure, all you have to do is approach the issue directly, make only Uprisings give CXP and its done!! You wont have to be nerfing the stuff people come up with each week. All I see in fleet chat is: LFG KP CXP Farm

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OP has got a point. LFG KP CXP and Bestia farming is all I see in chat lately in Fleet. And it really has turned me off into wanting to be in Fleet on either faction. These *are* Exploits and Cheats - no matter how much you want to slice it. Devs have got to do something about it soon. They diminished Credit/Gold Farmers by changing some mechanics in the game (blue chests). Devs can do something about it again, but only if they're willing. Edited by JepFareborn

What are you going on about? They're boosting many parts from ops to uprisings by 50-80%.

Partially correct. They said they'd increase uprisings and many aspects of the game, but specifically said they were not increasing Operations CXP at this time.

What are you going on about? They're boosting many parts from ops to uprisings by 50-80%.

Heh yeah well as you can see it is their goal for people only to play that. Its sad actually, they make this a grindy game and dont like it when people grind.

OP has got a point. LFG KP CXP and Bestia farming is all I see in chat lately in Fleet. And it really has turned me off into wanting to be in Fleet on either faction. These *are* Exploits and Cheats - no matter how much you want to slice it. Devs have got to do something about it soon. They diminished Credit/Gold Farmers by changing some mechanics in the game (blue chests). Devs can do something about it again, but only if they're willing.

The bestia one isnt for cxp its for exp to get toons from 65 to 70

Well sure, all you have to do is approach the issue directly, make only Uprisings give CXP and its done!!

If they did that, they might not have any numbers to show the board. I don't do uprisings, I don't plan to start, and if they take the gcxp away from everything else, then I won't play, simple as that. I don't really feel an overwhelming need to have uber command levels--at the end of the day it's pretty irrelevant and I have better ways I can spend my time.

OP has got a point. LFG KP CXP and Bestia farming is all I see in chat lately in Fleet. And it really has turned me off into wanting to be in Fleet on either faction. These *are* Exploits and Cheats - no matter how much you want to slice it. Devs have got to do something about it soon. They diminished Credit/Gold Farmers by changing some mechanics in the game (blue chests). Devs can do something about it again, but only if they're willing.

BW already stated killing mobs is not an exploit or cheat. Now the "do something" step that they would probably take is to drop champ XP from 20 down to 4. Still twice as much as a gold right? It is fine as it is. If people want to organize for hours to kill the same mobs over and over LET THEM. I will continue to have fun doing whatever I feel like doing.

I spent 45 minutes in group finder waiting for veteran uprising or FP to pop(it didn't happen).

Really sad to what this game has been reduced!

First that has to do with what server you're on, time of day & all that jazz.

Plus the FP it has NOTHING to do with the XP & CXP farming people are doing as FPs will only pop certain times a day for certain roles at that. If you're a DPS just sit & wait. lol Only reason FPs were popping a bit more than normal before 5.0 was the cram to finish the DvL stuff.

BW already stated killing mobs is not an exploit or cheat. Now the "do something" step that they would probably take is to drop champ XP from 20 down to 4. Still twice as much as a gold right? It is fine as it is. If people want to organize for hours to kill the same mobs over and over LET THEM. I will continue to have fun doing whatever I feel like doing.

sadly you're probably correct about the champion nerf.

Bestia's mobs dont give CXP, it purely gives exp, people have been using it since 3.0 to quickly level from 55 to 60, 4.0 to go from lv 60 to 65, and now in 5.0 to go from 65 to 70 all in a short amount of time this is nothing new. The mobs from bestia dont give CXP because they are considered apart of the boss and no cxp is gained (because the boss has not died).

As for KP that is the CXP farm and that is where something needs to be done, bestia can stay the same she doesnt give any advantage to endgame stuff just used to get u up by 5 levels in 20-30 mins.

If they did that, they might not have any numbers to show the board. I don't do uprisings, I don't plan to start, and if they take the gcxp away from everything else, then I won't play, simple as that. I don't really feel an overwhelming need to have uber command levels--at the end of the day it's pretty irrelevant and I have better ways I can spend my time.

I did Uprisings for achievements and am done now, only bugged adrenal achievement in Firefrost missing, so no point of going there, there are better and faster ways, like ranked.

I spent 45 minutes in group finder waiting for veteran uprising or FP to pop(it didn't happen).

Really sad to what this game has been reduced!

Well they said next week its 80% more CXP and to be honest the Veteran mode is a joke when i comes to difficulty, i went in as healer expecting wipes etc and didnt have anything to heal

My point on all of this CXP / XP farming as I speak from real life XP and being a middle-aged being, is that taking certain sorts of *shortcuts* to achieve prosperity always comes back to bite ya in the end. You'll find out if you haven't already. ;) 'Rabbit and Turtle' Race story....

Yup, i mean one thing is to make the system a grind and they other to slowly remove ways to grind it, thats just sick!

Yes Bestia is for XP, but at least Bioware can see what people really care about.

YES they do the story with one maybe 2 toons, but rest are alts for end game, which dont need anything just to get to lvl 70 FAST! So Bioware should actually learn from this and not hinder the players!

My point on all of this CXP / XP farming as I speak from real life XP and being a middle-aged being, is that taking certain sorts of *shortcuts* to achieve prosperity always comes back to bite ya in the end. You'll find out if you haven't already. ;) 'Rabbit and Turtle' Race story....

Well ok, kinda true, but not sure how leveling your toon to lvl 70 in a few minutes can bite you back in future? :) Also you only gain CXP with that way, nothing wrong about that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.