Koth's fate (SPOILER)

Tharandil

If you made enough DS choices in KOTFE, Koth will leave the alliance.

I know you'll have the option of killing him off in chapter 3 in KOTET. However I'm curious, if you let him live will he rejoin the alliance after chapter 5?

What choices do you have?

If you made enough DS choices in KOTFE, Koth will leave the alliance.

I know you'll have the option of killing him off in chapter 3 in KOTET. However I'm curious, if you let him live will he rejoin the alliance after chapter 5?

What choices do you have?

Actually yes you can choose to kill him if darkside when you go to retake the gravestone. My SI did this. Or you can choose to punch him in the mouth and let bygones be bygones. When my IA gets around to running through the story, she's going to do exactly that.

Actually yes you can choose to kill him if darkside when you go to retake the gravestone. My SI did this. Or you can choose to punch him in the mouth and let bygones be bygones. When my IA gets around to running through the story, she's going to do exactly that.

Will you be able to recruit him again after chapter 5?

If not, than i might as well kill him off right away :D

Will you be able to recruit him again after chapter 5?

I was curious about the same thing. From what I've seen, if you let Koth live in Chapter 3, he will rejoin you on Iokath in Chapters 4 and 5. You can be super nice to him, but at the end of Chapter 5 he will leave by his own accord, basically saying that the Alliance isn't his home anymore.

So short answer seems to be no, he won't rejoin you permanently.