Repeating Chapters

Saito_Hiraga

I have a question. When I try to restart a chapter just for the fun of playing it again I get this warning:

"This will abandon any main story chapters you are currently on and replace them."

Now lets say I finished KOTFE and KOTET, I want to replay a single chapter in the middle of them just for fun. If I do will my original run and choices of the posterior chapters be ****ed so I have to run them all again?

Please answer me, I'm afraid of replaying chapters cuz I don't want to lose my original choices nor have to run the rest of chapters again when future story content gets released :/

Your first choices are permanent, the repeated ones aren't.

So if you let Vette die the first time, saving her the second time won't bring her back in your canon story.

Ok so, bassically the warning is that if you are currently in the middle of another chapter it will be closed but your first run of choices are the ones that will carry on when future story content gets released no matter how much you mess with choices on repeated chapters?

Ok so, bassically the warning is that if you are currently in the middle of another chapter it will be closed but your first run of choices are the ones that will carry on when future story content gets released no matter how much you mess with choices on repeated chapters?

That is the way I understand it.