How to get out of the rancor pit

Radiowood

In Chapter 6, I can't see how to get out of the rancor pit. I see the pile of bones, but when I climb it, I don't see anything I can jump to in order to move up. There's a broken walkway hanging down, but it's too high for me to jump to.

You can jump. There are some kind of broken stairs and you have to jump from one to another to go the upper level.

There was a switch for me in the giant room. looking at the small cages its on the left. Hope that makes sense.

Not sure if I am mistaken but I think Lana said that the switch was because of the bonus I did earlier so there could be another way if you didn't do the bonus.

Climb the bones. Turn around and jump to the hanging bit of screen. From there, jump to the screen on the left (this may take a couple of attempts) and walk to exit.

That room up there was closed every time. The lower exit is always open when the terminal is used to open it.

I'm trying to jump to that hanging walkway, but it seems totally out of reach. Is there a particular spot to stand?

question? Do you have sprint on? A lot of time if you have sprint on to jump you will miss. A friend told me that once and I shut off my sprint when I want to jump across.

I've had an issue with the door at the top being closed and you are unable to get that way. The console which will open the doors is not exactly hidden, but easy to miss as you've already used it once before.

I spent two hours trying to get out with one of my characters before I tried the console I'd already used and the doors opened. I now know that you either go up via the "ribcage" and out, or, if that door is closed for some reason, the console.

What? Are you jumping around? Lana will activate the switch on the big door in the pit, and you can just walk out through that...

She says something like "Wait 'till I activate an alternative route".

B

Edited by Berntk

What? Are you jumping around? Lana will activate the switch on the big door in the pit, and you can just walk out through that...

She says something like "Wait 'till I activate an alternative route".

B

That is only for the ones that did the bonus. Some on the first time around miss the bonus.

• 1 year later...