CXP Boosters.

You may need to amend the description of the current CXP Boosters to become compliant with UK Advertising Regulations (which you are subject to with in-game advertising of these items).

The CXP Booster will not provide a 25% increase in experience earned on a 1CXP Gold mob, even if this is changed to 2CXP (as per the stream) they will still not provide a 25% increase in experience earned.

The minimum CXP per gold mob needs to either be 4CXP for the booster to work, or you need to adjust the advertising of this product in your store.

Just a suggestion, before someone pulls you up for being non-compliant to the regulations on Misleading advertising.

Edited by Transcendent

They should just put it to 100% and leave it at that, considering the RNG nature of the whole thing, it will likely still take the same amount of time to get all your gear.

I mean, my Command Rank is 16 or something and it takes like 4-5 flashpoints or uprisings to rank up and then 99% of the stuff i get is utter junk, so doing 4-5 annoying group content is just a waste of time in the Galactic Command's current state, they either need to speed up the rank ups or increase the chances of getting something useful.

Edited by JamieKirby