The Heretic

Celise

Alignment purity

Acolyte Kartmatu

Korriban, Overseer Tremel's room.

"You must test yourself acolyte, never give into fear. For the weapons your enemies yield are many and if they sense fear they will attack." As Overseer Tremel continues his lecture on the Dark side and how it is strong. A middle aged man, dark skin tone with greying short hair and a fairly well maintained physical appearance, his suit is grey with plaststeel shoulder guards and black boots.

"I understand master, but a healthy dose of fear can keep you sharp in battle and make you stronger. But your earlier lesson to strike fear into your enemies by inciting terror is flawed. I have in the past used means that do not require the use of a weapon. Using deception and being honest are two means to defusing a situation." This young inexperienced Mirialan says. he is tall, muscle bound brute with a military trimmed cutout hairstyle, jet black with facial tattos, a big angular face with a large nose. His very appearance is enough to make some think twice.

"Acolyte, you sounds like a Jedi. You are to become a Sith! if you have any hopes of surviving to see Darth Baras then preaching like a Jedi won't save you.. in fact you are more likely to get yourself killed before you even reach that point."

"It is almost as if no one even thought that Sith lords can't become light. I am strong enough to face my challenges and i thank you for your input Overseer. But i won't let you tell me what i can do. It feels as this is my path so you will either teach me less destructive ways or i will keep going until i reach Darth Baras as his apprentice without your help."

"You know acolyte, for such a young inexperienced force user who is determined to fight on the side of light, you certainly have a determination with the same conviction of a sith. Perhaps it is time for a change to the sith Paradigm after all.. Very well, i will teach you different ways to defeat your opponents."

Edited by Celise