bioware does not care about their customers

corrakkas

its pretty clear by now, after the entire harbinger server lost half a days worth of time and effort into the game, they continue to ignore us and hope we will go away, such a great shame, my ticket for my problems has gone unanswered for over a day now and there has been zero communication from bioware addressing this issue, the only thing i can think of to resolve this is canceling my subscription right now and going to find a game where they care about the people playing it

its pretty clear by now, after the entire harbinger server lost half a days worth of time and effort into the game, they continue to ignore us and hope we will go away, such a great shame, my ticket for my problems has gone unanswered for over a day now and there has been zero communication from bioware addressing this issue, the only thing i can think of to resolve this is canceling my subscription right now and going to find a game where they care about the people playing it

zero communication on the issue? they have posted in the dev tracker about it...

Maybe the did it to reduce the number of negative posts about the crappy RNG gearing system. After all, Harb has the biggest population. Crash that one, act like you don't know what is going on. Then a significant number of players can play and continue to post how many boxes they open without getting any good gear.

just say'in...:mad:

Anything you did was probably lost. You could claim that you made 10 billion off the CM and they would have no way to prove that you were right or wrong. About the only thing they could do would be to give those that have active toons on that server free game days.

wait, did hard have ANOTHER roll back? today???? or is this still about yesterday??:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Thanks for sharing your story. I assume you're looking for my permission/affirmation to cancel and move to another game where the developers love you. Your request is approved.

Server broke... database got corrupted which triggered a loss of progress for some people when it came back online. Unfortunate, but sometimes things break. It happens. Get over it, move forward.

My car broke down on the freeway one time, and I had to have it towed. I never took the position that the car manufacturer did not care about me just because they could not prevent the breakdown, much less call me and personally apologize for the inconvenience, or compensate me. They did however honor my warranty when they serviced it.

Problem with MMOs.. there is NO warranty... you agree to play it "as is" when you agree to the terms before they let you log in.

And for the record... I lost nothing on Harbinger from the breakdown. Some people are claiming they lost mail, lost GTN listings, lost sales, lost purchases. When I logged in the next morning.. I saw none of this with my GTN alt there. And NO.... I am not saying nobody was impacted, just that some of the claims of loss cannot be verified.

Clearly, leveling progress was lost for some, as the server stopped recording progress some time before players realized it and the studio took it off line.

Edited by Andryah

Server broke... database got corrupted which triggered a loss of progress for some people when it came back online. Unfortunate, but sometimes things break. It happens. Get over it, move forward.

My car broke down on the freeway one time, and I had to have it towed. I never took the position that the car manufacturer did not care about me just because they could not prevent the breakdown, much less call me and personally apologize for the inconvenience, or compensate me. They did however honor my warranty when they serviced it.

Problem with MMOs.. there is NO warranty... you agree to play it "as is" when you agree to the terms before they let you log in.

And for the record... I lost nothing on Harbinger from the breakdown. Some people are claiming they lost mail, lost GTN listings, lost sales, lost purchases. When I logged in the next morning.. I saw none of this with my GTN alt there. And NO.... I am not saying nobody was impacted, just that some of the claims of loss cannot be verified.

Clearly, leveling progress was lost for some, as the server stopped recording progress some time before players realized it and the studio took it off line.

Bad analagy. Really bad.

So if you keep having your car breaking down after having it fixed by a mechanic, you would then keep taking your car back to that mechanic and pay him to fix it if it was always breaking down? Also this mechanic explains to you he is looking into the breakdown problem and it won't occur in the future each time!!!!

SO what about if you bought new mag wheels for your car and it broke down but you lost your mag wheels, stocks were put on and you never got a refund?

Bad analagy is bad!!!

Edited by keitzy

and here I was thinking about transferring to the Harbinger. Not anymore!

Not that it cannot happen to ANY server.

Guess they weren't prepared for the influx of great number of players (pun) or the influx of players from dead servers (that they themself generated, with the lowering of the transfer cost).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.