Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Lack of Hot Male Force Using Romance-able Companions

Lunafox

Yep, what the thread title says. There is a lack. We need them. There are no shortage of female comps now...Sexxxy male force using pixels are required STAT! :eek::o

So all you peeps, lovers of Scourge, lovers of Arcann, lovers of Cytharat...and Lord Praven.

Lovers of Ravage, Vowrawn and Marr!!! Bring it on. :cool:

Edited: To reflect the joy that is Lord Praven. I feel like Star Wars Santa calling out my DEAR. :D

Edited by Lunafox

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So now only hot men who use force are of value?

Triggered.

Also, what is your definition of "hot" in this context, so that I can be properly offended by your gender stereotypes and cultural bias and buzzword #sloganoftheday?

Seriously, though, are you saying you didn't read the subtext in Gus's recruitment mission? Specieist! Binocular vision is overrated!

Edited by Nothing_Shines

Yeah, I've always felt felt it was kind of weird that all the obtainable Padawans/Apprentices in the class stories (with the exception of Xalek, which you get way too late in the game to be romanceable even if you wanted to) were all female, and all love interests for male Force using PCs. Isn't that like a huge conflict of interest (for either gender)?

So now only hot men who use force are of value?

Triggered.

Also, what is your definition of "hot" in this context, so that I can be properly offended by your gender stereotypes and cultural bias and buzzword #sloganoftheday?

Of course not...but we already have lovely men that don't use the force, like Quinn, Vector, Andronikos, Doc, Torian, Corso...and I guess...Aric and What'sHisFace who chills with the Consular. My god, trooper needs a decent comp....where's Balkar when you need him? Sorry Aric, not into furries. :o:p

Yep, what the thread title says. There is a lack. We need them. There are no shortage of female comps now...Sexxxy male force using pixels are required STAT! :eek::o

So all you peeps, lovers of Scourge, lovers of Arcann, lovers of Cytharat...

Lovers of Ravage, Vowrawn and Marr!!! Bring it on. :cool:

Lmao! I approve of this thread, and all men mentioned above because damn.. BUT YOU FORGOT MY LORD PRAVEN! *coughs*

Ah what else can you do when the men ask for sexy, sorry, 'feminine' companions huh? :p

Yeah, I've always felt felt it was kind of weird that all the obtainable Padawans/Apprentices in the class stories (with the exception of Xalek, which you get way too late in the game to be romanceable even if you wanted to) were all female, and all love interests for male Force using PCs. Isn't that like a huge conflict of interest (for either gender)?

Is it wrong of me, to not necessarily want a padawan or apprentice, but...someone who is my equal or better? :D:eek:

Of course not...but we already have lovely men that don't use the force, like Quinn, Vector, Andronikos, Doc, Torian, Corso...and I guess...Aric and What'sHisFace who chills with the Consular. My god, trooper needs a decent comp....where's Balkar when you need him? Sorry Aric, not into furries. :o:p

I was so incredibly sad that I couldn't romance or even just have a one night stand with Balkar when I played my female Trooper. Male troopers get Jaxo, after all!

Lmao! I approve of this thread, and all men mentioned above because damn.. BUT YOU FORGOT MY LORD PRAVEN! *coughs*

Ah what else can you do when the men ask for sexy, sorry, 'feminine' companions huh? :p

I totally would have dated Praven as both genders omg <3 I was sad I couldn't have him as a companion!

Is it wrong of me, to not necessarily want a padawan or apprentice, but...someone who is my equal or better? :D:eek:

It's not wrong at all! It's just, out of the Force using companions you receive in the class stories, most of them are female and love interests for male Master/Darth PCs to sheathe their lightsabers into. I find it odd (and potentially revealing as to EAWare writers' fetishes). XD

Edited by AscendingSky

Actually that would have been awesome, maybe a Jedi master or a Darth/dark council member or something that isn't a companion (the way you can have an ongoing "romance" with Darmas as a smuggler, or the romances in SoR before Theron and Lana became your companions)

Also I'm not gonna lie, I was looking at Master Orgus in a not-so-jedilike way lol

Edited by Nefla

Just for you, I have amended the aforementioned hot male forcer user demand to includ the hawtness that is Lord Praven. :D

And of course, the moment I saw the other thread I was like...I MUST DO THIS. I didn't even have a choice, it was posted before I could even think about it. :D

This. ^ I'd like a strong man please, a powerful one. Not some baby I have to educate and teach. The idea of Nadia and the male JC still gives me the creeps, no offense to the JCs who love her.

Luna, dear that's why you roll a Cathar fem trooper. ;) Makes romancing Aric much less strange. That's what I've done. I usually play humans, all my other toons are. Fem trooper though was always going to be a Cathar. :D

Luna, dear that's why you roll a Cathar fem trooper. ;) Makes romancing Aric much less strange. That's what I've done. I usually play humans, all my other toons are. Fem trooper though was always going to be a Cathar. :D

That's what I did too. I like to try out every romance but Jorgan with any other race really creeped me out so I made a female Cathar to romance him. She was also the only character I wasn't tempted to cheat on their spouse with Theron because again ew cat/human lol

Edited by Nefla

Actually that would have been awesome, maybe a Jedi master or a Darth/dark council member or something that isn't a companion (the way you can have an ongoing "romance" with Darmas as a smuggler, or the romances in SoR before Theron and Lana became your companions)

Also I'm not gonna lie, I was looking at Master Orgus in a not-so-jedilike way lol

Pssst, don't tell but I kinda did too. Tis our secret.

I have a serious issue where most male Force users I run into in-game, especially Sith ones (even though I mostly main a Jedi), tend to make me go "gimme". Darths and Masters most of all. I even eyed Lord Dramath for a brief moment.. ugh. Issues. I'll just return to my padded cell now.

Never know Luna you might just save the game! I'm not sure what else will. Not with the way things are going.

I'll give my silent support as I'm sure some of my fem toons could fall for a redeemed Acrann :) There's something about the bad boy made good. :D

*dons my red bathtowel as a cape* I do my best :D:o Thanks for the support!!

I was so incredibly sad that I couldn't romance or even just have a one night stand with Balkar when I played my female Trooper. Male troopers get Jaxo, after all!

I know right? That needs to be amended ASAP.

It's not wrong at all! It's just, out of the Force using companions you receive in the class stories, most of them are female and love interests for male Master/Darth PCs to sheathe their lightsabers into. I find it odd (and potentially revealing as to EAWare writers' fetishes). XD

Good, I feel better now lol. I'd like someone important. :eek::p

Mmm, Darmas. Yep. Not a force user, but lovely.

Ah Don :D You do have a point, I do enjoy Aric's VA. So...I've been saying this for a while, maybe I should try a Cathar. Maybe...

Pssst, don't tell but I kinda did too. Tis our secret.

I have a serious issue where most male Force users I run into in-game, especially Sith ones (even though I mostly main a Jedi), tend to make me go "gimme". Darths and Masters most of all. I even eyed Lord Dramath for a brief moment.. ugh. Issues. I'll just return to my padded cell now.

You're not the only one :D I really love Sith Purebloods lol (dat Lord Abaron on Korriban too <3)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.