The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

new hairstyles? the one shae vizla hair we didnt get would be nice

Camillaff

hello, it would be nice if more hairstyles were introduced to the game. Its been a while ive seen that one shae vizla hair on a couple of minor npcs but for some reason you guys decided to not make it available to us? Is there a chance that might change? Its the one I wanted the most. Ofc one could argue that you want what you cant have etc etc but its imo the nicest looking hairstyle in the game. More facial structures would be nice too. Anyway its just a thought. I would actually buy the packs if they contained this kind of stuff, if for example there is a fear it wouldn't make a profit. If you put it in the packs then people like me who want this kind of stuff would start buying them again. I personally don't buy the packs anymore Edited by Camillaff

Maybe long hairstyles for both, male and female characters. The only long female hairstyle in SWTOR has become really repetitive since a lot of players use it. For males, there's only one too, but is not a big deal. It would be cool to see new styles added into the game, hopefully unisex. Also, like the OP said, hairstyles use by NPCs can be easily be implemented in game. Lana, Theron, Koth, Shae, Senya and maybe even Vaylin. Some of them are quite similar to hairstyles we already have, but nevertheless, it would be a welcome addition.

New hairstyles in general would be nice, Shae's being a good example of one I know a fair number want.

Personally I'd love to see a long straight hair option for females, same length as the other long hair option available. I imagine any new style would be gratefully accepted by someone though.

I would love to see new hair! Thoughts include:

-The Shae hair

-A long straight hair for ladies (kind of like human hair options 2 or 3, but going past the chin and down the back like the long curly one we got does)

-A few more ponytail options that could be for both men and women (and not just the high up one we currently have, but some off to the side, some anchored lower down)

-More braided options (one long braid down the back, two long braids hanging down the back, maybe braids hanging to the front as well)

-A second long straight hair for guys that's different from the Qui-Gon esque one

-More options for beards and stubble for male humans

I'd also like to see the colors fixed. Many of the new CM hairs appear too light - so hair color 7 for human females is a very dark red on the original hairstyles but is suddenly much brighter on the undercut or the double braids style...