Bonus for Planetary Missions Broken

ZeridanShear

I completed the Taris Heroics through the GC interface today. It did not auto-complete. Once I finished all 6, it gave me 517 bonus CXP.

That sounds like the 15% bonus from Dark vs. Light (450 + 15%), not like the daily bonus.

Add to that some Planetary Missions are still auto-completing when using the Galactic Command interface.

Planetary missions are weekly and not daily, right? I'm curious if the missions that are auto-completing are ones that the player already completed that week. Instead of the GC letting you run that planet's mission a second time for the week, it just credits the bonus CXP.

Planetary missions are weekly and not daily, right? I'm curious if the missions that are auto-completing are ones that the player already completed that week. Instead of the GC letting you run that planet's mission a second time for the week, it just credits the bonus CXP.

There's a bug* making the heroics repeatable daily.

The auto-complete happened with Nar Shaddaa heroics, which I haven't done. But didn't happened with the Balmorra ones, which I already had done and when I traveled using the GC option, the terminal had no missions for me to pick.

*BW says it's a bug, but on one of the loading screen's tips the "Most of heroics are repeatable weekly" text was replaced by "Most of heroics are repeatable daily". So, I really don't understand.

Edited by Ingsoc_XT