KOTFE Veteran Mode achievement bugs

majopucik

I wanted to do the Veteran mode achievements for KOTFE only to realize that at the end of the chapter it just logs me out and i dont get the achievement granted.

Very nice, is this your way of chasing statistics? Making people do it over and over in order to hope theyll get the achievo now?? Fix the mode when you are repeating the chapters it is clearly not functioning properly.

I am having the same issue. Chapters 1&2 kicked me to the character selection screen but completed. Chapter 3 however did not give me credit. I have finished it twice. It is a shame because I am enjoying the difficulty increase. It actually requires me to pay attention and know my rotation now. Much better than normal mode wack-a-mole. Nicely done Bioware, now could you kindly fix it so I can get credit for completing the chapters in veteran? Thanks.

I received a reply from customer service to my in game ticket 2 or 3 days after I reported the problem. The support was able to see my completed runs and I received my achievement and reassurance that these problems should not happen to me from here on out.

I tried a few veteran mode chapters yesterday and even though I sometimes still get booted to character selection screen after the chapter, I have not experienced another problem with veteran achievements.

So if you are having the same issues, create an in game ticket, support works very well in this situation :rak_wink:

Any idea if this was fixed for Chapter 3 by the patch? It's not in the notes, but was just wondering if anyone had tried it and maybe it didn't make the notes.

Issue is not fixed. Send in a ticket to customer support and they will give you credit in your achievements.