Done and Dusted Crack-Shot Aggy Reset

Silko

During the Done and Dusted Uprising, Crack-Shot Aggy is resetting during the fight at about 50% each time. My group attempted 4 times before leaving and quitting to do a different uprising out of frustration. She reset when people were on top her, she reset when she did her jump to a new area, and she reset because she felt like giving us the finger.

• 2 months later...

Still doing it, as of this latest patch.

You never know if/when/how often it will happen, IE, it's random...

isn't this just so Exciting Isn't it just the most Thrilling possibility ever?

E:

6th attempt, I had her down to like 12%, and she reset again.

(The first five [sTORY] difficulty uprisings are easy enough to solo as a Merc if you're 228/230 geared, have at least rank 35 companion, and aren't drunk/asleep at the keyboard...But hey, looks like I just got one less Choice Tthat Matters in how I can play the game as opposed to slaving to the RNG lords.)

Seriously about to uninstall right now, God, this game is just a complete turd since 4.0.

E2:

Oh, and it would seem that melée healing companions have decided to stop healing and just melée whatever it is beating on you, drawing aggro to themselves, and eventually getting murdered. No amount of micromanagement, taunting, DPS-full-burning...NOTHING does anything anymore.

So say goodbye to any challenging solo PvE (tactical FPs, uprisings, the last real [HEROIC] mission on Oricon, maybe even some of the easier HM FPs if you're geared enough) and all that time you put in grinding up the influence, you're just going ti have to try and get a group on half the servers being ghost-towns and pray --Excitedly, I'm sure-- that that there's someone, anyone, left who actually knows how to play.

Done.

That's it.

Edited by midianlord