Heroic's Command XP

Definitely too little in comparison to other things.

The claim was that players could play the way they wanted and still reap the benefits through galactic command.

Some Heroics litterally take about as long as the Uprisings.

-20 cxp from a heroic - some heroic's can take 10-15-20 (*coughmakeb*) minutes to complete

-193 cxp + bonus cxp for almost 400 cxp from a 15-20 minute Uprising

How does this correlate?

Do you not see how slow command levels are? Everything should be given a buff.

That was not the point of the thread. OP is specifically complaining Heroics don't yield enough points. Which, to me, seems logical since Heroics are solo content. Group content requires a bit more coordination between members thus yielding more cxp.

But I won't deny the whole system needs a buff.

If you take the heroics from the command window you get a mission that tells you which heroics to do, once you complete that it gives you a bonus 450-500 command xp on top of what you earned doing them.

itll say like

Voss Heroics- 0/3

then you do any 3 voss heroics and do them that way that mission will complete and pay out its own reward.

Then rinse and repeat for the other planets. It also does daily areas like Ziost, Section X and CZ-198.

Edited by thepilk

If you take the heroics from the command window you get a mission that tells you which heroics to do, once you complete that it gives you a bonus 450-500 command xp on top of what you earned doing them.

itll say like

Voss Heroics- 0/3

then you do any 3 voss heroics and do them that way that mission will complete and pay out its own reward.

Then rinse and repeat for the other planets. It also does daily areas like Ziost, Section X and CZ-198.

I was unaware of this...thank you pilk.

You should always do the Heroics via the GalCom menu (CTRL+G), as this gives you an additional quest worth a major CXP reward.

I have done so for the first time myself today, with the Planet. Heroics having the CXP bonus... this quest I am talking about gave me 450 CXP on top of the individual rewards from each heroic and weekly (did Oricon).

In total it was enough to get me from Rank 24 1/2 to Rank 25 1/4.

In that moment, the bonus on the Command menu is Flashpoints, but there is no special reward for doing them.

Is it just me?

(done a Story and a Veteran, idk about Master)

Yes there is, but like I said two posts above yours, you have to click the Flashpoint icon in the GalCom menu to get that "Do x heroics on planet y"-quest... that is the only one currently affected by the bonus, and upon completion, it will grant you additional CXP.

I did it with Oricon, and on top of all the individual (not bonus-affected) rewards I got from the heroics and the weekly, I got an additional 450 CXP for the "Complete 4 Heroics on Oricon"-mission that GalCom gave me.

If you only do the heroics in the old way, i.e. by accepting them via the heroics terminal, you miss out on these extra missions giving you the really interesting reward.

( Sorry if there are mistakes, i'm French )

I think bgstranger is right, i have the same problem.

I did heroics/dailies missions ( Black Hole for example ) three days ago with the icon in Galactic command and i got 450 CPX ( and 20 CPX by mission ).

But yesterday, Heroics mission were with "BONUS" and I Got the same CPX... ( same bug today with flashpoint, exactly same cpx with or without "BONUS" )

Edited by DarkHisoka