Is there a proper walkthrough that explains how to rescue Vette in chapter VIII?

RaithHarth

When you choose who to rescue, you then start making your way to her, fighting enemies.

Then, once you reach her, it will switch to the cut scene of you rescuing her.

That's the thing I had taken out all the foot soldiers surrounding her at first, but nothing happened, I had to relog to get it going...it was a slight glitch of some sort.

Never mind, I had to relog to get it going, anyone experiencing the terrible lag?

Yeah for some reason when I did that instance it was lagging like crazy, even though I was seeing no dips in my connectivity to the server. Reminds me of Yavin when SoR came out.

• 2 weeks later...
That's the thing I had taken out all the foot soldiers surrounding her at first, but nothing happened, I had to relog to get it going...it was a slight glitch of some sort.
I've just had exactly the same problem. Was wondering if I should relog, and came here to see if anyone else had experienced this. Must be a bug. If anyone's reported it, they clearly haven't tried to fix it yet. I'll submit a bug report.

• 1 year later...