Musco said that ops will give you highest gcxp

Previously you only had to do easy mode EV/KP and maybe TFB to get best gear in the game. Now you have to actually work hard to get it.

Highlighted OPs was one big mistake from BW. Handing out BiS like candy. Before 4.0 you had to work for it. Now, you have to pray for it.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently NiM raiding is pretty much impossible to do for any guild, no matter how progress-oriented they are... all OPS have been scaled up to level 70, i.e. NiM OPS will require everyone to be at least fully 234 geared, realistically tho rather even better than that... and aside from some heavy exploit users, there simply aren't any players high enough in the command system to sport a full 234 or better set yet.

The formerly BiS 224 gear simply doesn't cut it anymore for NiM.

Fact that you can't do it, doesn't mean no one can do it

Currently NiM raiding is pretty much impossible to do for any guild, no matter how progress-oriented they are... all OPS have been scaled up to level 70, i.e. NiM OPS will require everyone to be at least fully 234 geared, realistically tho rather even better than that... and aside from some heavy exploit users, there simply aren't any players high enough in the command system to sport a full 234 or better set yet.

The formerly BiS 224 gear simply doesn't cut it anymore for NiM.

it has been coming to light, that a fairly focused group will be able to clear almost all content in this game, with less tier of gear then previouly needed. the dps checks are less demanding, heals are overpowered, and i think with more weeks into the game it will become easier and easier - its coming to light that this reworked of operations in 5.0 didnt took into consideration, class reworks (and im not talking about bugs, but increase of dps vs dificulty of content). so 234 gear, for some people with half brains, is not required to clear nim.

Yup, this. I'm in 2 raid groups, one that was on revan, where we had gotten the core to 50% before, and now we have to regear before we can even start trying it again, losing most of our progress on the fight again, and the other that was on NiM Styrack, where we again, have to regear before we can start progressing again. It's quite annoying tbh.

dont loose your hopes, but if u like at my previous post above this one, its clear that the dps and heals were sclade up higher to the demands of the operations. so im pretty sure for example revan should be more an issue of learning to dps the core while executing mechanics in time, instead, of fight requirements.