Chapter 7 Into the void bugged?

killascar

• 1 month later...

yeah on vet mode with a 40 lana as comp I got murdered on my marauder. the two do 15k a hit with basic attacks their dual saber throws hit for 40k a shot and they can basically spam them. 3-5 hits and id drop even with defense cool downs.

worse you cant even take one of them out of the fight as they are immune to ccs that break on damage so you are FORCED to fight both at the same time.

yeah on vet mode with a 40 lana as comp I got murdered on my marauder. the two do 15k a hit with basic attacks their dual saber throws hit for 40k a shot and they can basically spam them. 3-5 hits and id drop even with defense cool downs.

worse you cant even take one of them out of the fight as they are immune to ccs that break on damage so you are FORCED to fight both at the same time.

As a Mara you're going to find this fight tough since you can't knock the 2nd one off the bridge.

Put Lana in healer stance if she isn't already and use Heroic moment plus all your DCs and CDs to burn the 1st one down fast, once the first one is dead your damage taken from the 2nd one should be low enough for a Rank 40 Lana to heal you through.

I did this on my Sorc healer with Rank 50 Lana in tank stance and knocked one off before me and Lana wore the 2nd one down.