Chapter XVI: Battle of Odessen Arcann Fight Bugged/Unfinishable

Jesira

Same for me. Guess I will just wait until the 2nd when hopefully they have this fixed. So much for early access. /Le Sigh

Same for me. I even tried staying alive stuck at the end of the room for near an hour by dropping the shield and healing myself and raising the shield again to see if it would somehow let me finish. Finished this mission quick and easy on many toons prior to 5.0 release. Judging by all the bugs in KotET and new bugs in KotFE, this isn't "Early Access," it a BETA TEST !!!

Love to resub to try this game again, now I remember exactly WHY I quit, because they SUCK at actually getting things right. Friend even said he completed his just before the big patch luckily, but they go and screw others. See Bioware this is why you FAIL, you can't even fix the problem quickly when you fixed it in the past!

found a fix: go in with your attuned weapon. get arcann to 90k health and just use the reflect from your weapon. don't use the shield. you will have to try and keep yourself alive as much as you can. once he is at 6-5% then use the shield and hit him. it will push him to allow you to finish. just did it.

found a fix: go in with your attuned weapon. get arcann to 90k health and just use the reflect from your weapon. don't use the shield. you will have to try and keep yourself alive as much as you can. once he is at 6-5% then use the shield and hit him. it will push him to allow you to finish. just did it.

I'm glad you found a way around it, but in my case even with the attuned weapon I cannot move once he jumps to the stairs. :mad:

I'm glad you found a way around it, but in my case even with the attuned weapon I cannot move once he jumps to the stairs. :mad:

if he gets to the stairs then yea you have to reset it but if he is at 90K and you don't use the shield, he doesn't jump, he stays in the middle. just don't go past that

This sort of worked for me. Fight as normal until he's in the last bubble. Hold shield up the entire time, only drop it when unity is available to use, use unity on cooldown until he's roughly 40k HP. At this point you should have 100 stacks from the shield, use the bash on him and the fight should end. The shield should keep you alive until the bash.

The above worked on BH. Hydraulic overrides didn't work for me at all in the last phase.

• 1 month later...