Galactic Command - Uprising Experience

mike_carton

Just completed my first Uprising from the GC interface. It picked the "Done and Dusted" one in Story Mode; you can multi-select the Uprisings and modes of your choice in the GF. We were 3 DPS in augmented 208 gear and a healer in 224 bonus set. I received 608 CXP (including a Small Bonus Uprising CXP Pack at the end.) No drops or cash. There seemed to be a bonus objective (blue destroyable crates) but not sure what came of that at the end.

There was a thin patina of story. But it is just about the combat really. Several Champions with HP in million+ range. So, hacking away at them does the job over time. A few adds, not much by the way of mechanics.

Fast-paced, relatively short and definitely a fun activity, the first time.

Update: Got 2 light side tokens too. Haven't been to the Fleet yet, so not sure how many I'd need for anything of interest.

Edited by mike_carton

I wouldn't know, I just got kicked from my first one (Ord Mantell, I can confirm the stun mechanic is kinda BS) by two BBB $%#@%@#'ers right before engaging the last boss(es). The 2 non BBB group members got vote kicked so they could replace us with their companions and we were **** out of luck.

I wouldn't know, I just got kicked from my first one (Ord Mantell, I can confirm the stun mechanic is kinda BS) by two BBB $%#@%@#'ers right before engaging the last boss(es). The 2 non BBB group members got vote kicked so they could replace us with their companions and we were **** out of luck.

BBB? wazzat?

BBB have a reputation for doing that in flashpoints as well their terrible for it, most BBB have rank 50 comps