Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Anyone got lucky with the command crates so far?

Eshvara

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shouldn't there be a piece of gear in every crate? Or at least that's what was promised? Cause my first crate had 16 green jawa junk and a cosmetic shell. Thats it. Great System.

Hmm sounds like a bug, make a ticket, they will answer in mid january :)

I have had one crate so far:

* One 228-green mod helmet (ugly, but not the ugliest in the game, and hidden by Outfit Designer)

* One rank-600 Synthweaving recipe (on a character with Biochem)

* One orange-shell sniper rifle (on a Lightning SORC who uses Lana as her main companion)

* Something else so crappy I don't remember what it was.

Some orange rifles (on my Jedi Sentinel, real useful there!), a few companion gifts, some green Jawa junk, and a green implant. That's it. Absolutely nothing to show for hours of play.

RNG boxes for gearing didn't work for PvP in 1.0, EAWare. Why on earth did you bring it back?! This may be the worst idea you guys have ever had--and you've had some doozies in the past!

I'm giving up on end game content for good. This kind of grind where you literally spend days at a time doing the same boring miserable stuff over again with NOTHING to show for it in the end is not fun and not worth doing for me. For the first time I'm seriously considering unsubscribing from the game. If I'm not working towards end game gear anymore, no reason to keep paying money when I can RP just fine on Preferred status with a few cosmetic unlocks.

one set piece a belt and also a 230 OH, a blue earpiece and some random green where i took out the enhancement, since those are BiS in them bunch of schematics some for the crew skill on the toon some are not. this is from 13 crates also had a crate where i just disintegrated everything as there was literally nothing useful in it. Edited by LadyHF

One 230 relic and few schematics and rest all crap. No sets and i'm rank 9. I guess this is what Bioware wanted - you play and hope for RNGjesus to be lucky. No time invested with effort anymore at all its all about luck.

Yep, and it's game breaking for me. Unsubbed.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.