battle of odessen movement bug

KingSnake

So. I can't beat the finial fight, because the overwhelming power debuff won't drop. I get to the same point over and over and nothing i do will let me move. I've watched videos, and see that the debuff drops off after a second or two and you are supposed to walk up the stairs and wack him. I can't move. At all. Tried like 10 times. always the same result. I can't progress past this point.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Done it.

Its bugged for some reason on Story mode - but not in veteran mode.

Its slightly harder but doable. ( Boss fight I just used all the time shield on his yellow abilities and actually he killed him self. )

Hope it helps , it did for me.

With respect. :)

Done it.

Its slightly harder but doable. ( Boss fight I just used all the time shield on his yellow abilities and actually he killed him self. )

Can confirm. I've beaten it on Vet. It's harder for sure, but it's doable.

I'm trying veteran, but now instead of not being able to move, I just die while walking to him. This part of the fight doesn't even take skill, so I'm assuming it's my gear. Would anybody who beat veteran mode mind saying what level their gear was at?

Edit: Turns out 5.0 resets your utility tree. Once I put points back into it, the fight was easy...which still doesn't make sense to me as none of the utilities help with simply surviving damage as you walk towards him, but I'll take it.

Edited by Gnome_

A workaround for the Sith Sorcerer is to use Phase Walk. Worked for me after two attempts of not being able to move. Just mark the position when the fight is about to end and when you're unable to move disable the shield, use phase walk, get the shield back up and punch Arcann to death. :rak_03:

Done it.

Just tried it on veteran and having trouble with another boss before I can get to the end. I hafta keep putting my companion on passive just to get it out of aoe areas that would kill us both for sure. No room for even one mistake on that boss or I take incredible damage. I know I can do it if I just had a way to repair damage in that stupid *** room. Once my gear's durability gets too low it just cant be done and the same goes for the final boss on story mode. I already made it to the end on story mode but couldn't win cuz got stuck in place getting blasted by lightining like other players. I would keep going on veteran mode if I could repair my gear. Its stupid that I gotta start the whole thing over just to get repairs. Dunno what classes you guys are playing, but this is very hard for a sith marauder on veteran mode. Most the posts I read came yesterday and it's funny this bug still isn't fixed considering that we just got a patch...

I spent 8 hours today get to Arcann, starting with Chap 12. Stupid experience bugs slowed be down and then not able to defeat him on Veteran cuz I get locked in some stupid bubble. A waste of my day and a waste of my money. Unless compensation is swift, my sub is up in 5 days and I wont be returning.