The server isn't dead, this is living on rim's edge

kjarnage

The server is not dead. This is rim living. No one is stealing chests or mats while I am fighting its defenders. No waiting in lines for bosses to spawn. Prices are high but you can sell anything! Few wandering trolls, and freedom from racist Jawa jokes, and political snipping. Yes your little guild can make the top ten in conquest.

They are making it easy to flee to urban inner space so go if you must. Maybe my guild can make first place in conquest! Just because you don't like rim living don't force the rest of us into urban inner space.

I spent hours decorating my strongholds and ship and over 100m on getting them. I don't see them wasting time for those to be converted over as is. Early server changes did not have to deal with ships and strongholds.

Not enough stuff on the gtn put stuff up and encourage others. Not enough pops, join the event queues. Need ops advertise. Adapt and thrive. This is living on the edge of space!

I look forward to an event when you get stuff for growing an alt on every server and they come to learn rim hospitality. Until then enjoy hard living on the rim!

I actually quite like it here. It reminds me of the early days of SWTOR when people had to talk to each other and organize themselves to get things done. On this server I actually want to keep the general chat on to hear from others, and I don't need to hide it because of spam and non-stop obscene language. I like being alone when I want to be alone and look forward to co-operating with others who also enjoy this server.

I actually quite like it here. It reminds me of the early days of SWTOR when people had to talk to each other and organize themselves to get things done. On this server I actually want to keep the general chat on to hear from others, and I don't need to hide it because of spam and non-stop obscene language. I like being alone when I want to be alone and look forward to co-operating with others who also enjoy this server.

It is nothing like the early days of swtor, nothing like it at all. There were more servers at launch than players on Jung Ma now.

It is nothing like the early days of swtor, nothing like it at all. There were more servers at launch than players on Jung Ma now.

I meant this in the sense that the was no group finder and people had to communicate with other players if they wanted to experience any of the group/end-game content.

• 1 month later...
What strategy do you suggest for Warzone or Starfighter queues? (I have no idea what event queues are; I haven't even progressed past the Revan chapters yet.) I've been queuing for 2-3 days now and not a single game.

We don't even have enough players on at one time for a warzone or starfighter fight period :/

• 2 weeks later...

It is nice for some things like no lines and a laidback chat but the lack of a functioning market and poor queues even at peak times is why i took the 90cc way out for all my toons. I'm really happy with it, they handle the transfer really well and it took less than 2 min everything carries over other than your stamped outfits and you will have to redecorate your stronghold but other then that worth it.

Its just matter of time until they drop to 1 server for each timezone/region I figure get the jump on it and try and keep as many of my names as I can before the server merge.