I love it when my character talks when i don't want them to......

AlternatexReal

i actually don't. Bioware please stop. I'd much rather my character not speak then speak words i did not put in their mouths.

Then I propose you stop playing this game and basically every AAA game that has been developed since it became feasible to actually voice protagonists somewhere in the timeframe from 2010-2012.

Edited by fovzwk

Then I propose you stop playing this game and basically every AAA game that has been developed since it became feasible to actually voice protagonists somewhere in the timeframe from 2010-2012.

The OP is talking about autodialogue, not voiced protagonist. In the base 1-50 game autodialogue was rare and consisted of very simple and short stuff that was not personality defining such as "who's there?" With KotFE and most likely KotET we are having fewer and fewer opportunities to choose dialogue and shape our character's personalities. There is more and more autodialogue and it isn't just simple and short stuff anymore but much of it is personality defining and in many cases completely out of character. Ex: a funny, charming, and completely LS sith when risking his life to save the city from the sun generator explosion autodialogues "you can't strike fear into the masses if there are no masses" ***? I'm with the OP, even the character being a mute stump would be better than this OOC crap.

The OP is talking about autodialogue, not voiced protagonist. In the base 1-50 game autodialogue was rare and consisted of very simple and short stuff that was not personality defining such as "who's there?" With KotFE and most likely KotET we are having fewer and fewer opportunities to choose dialogue and shape our character's personalities. There is more and more autodialogue and it isn't just simple and short stuff anymore but much of it is personality defining and in many cases completely out of character. Ex: a funny, charming, and completely LS sith when risking his life to save the city from the sun generator explosion autodialogues "you can't strike fear into the masses if there are no masses" ***? I'm with the OP, even the character being a mute stump would be better than this OOC crap.

Yes. exactly my point. thank you kind sir, Although it's too late with Kotet, i al least hope the devs will not do this next time.

I completely support this. Problem is I don't think devs are aware that the forum has a Story and Lore section at all.

Well at least there is still a forum, even if we are only talking to each other. BioWare completely shut down their main forums in favor of twitter.