KOTET Livestream - 11/23

EricMusco

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pain.....suffering...... death i fear!

Really disappointed with what I am hearing about pvp. If I understand this correctly, we will have to rely on rng crates in order to get our gear. Will we still be able to buy enhancements and mods in order to cater our stats to how we want? Or will we be forced to bend to BWs AWFUL stat set ups for the pvp gear?

Really disappointed with what I am hearing about pvp. If I understand this correctly, we will have to rely on rng crates in order to get our gear. Will we still be able to buy enhancements and mods in order to cater our stats to how we want? Or will we be forced to bend to BWs AWFUL stat set ups for the pvp gear?

You probably can get enhancements and mods from GTN / crafters but otherwise gear comes from those RNG boxes.

"They *think* that was bad? We'll show them what *really* bad is in 5.0."

Yeah, they're pretty flippant about some things. My favorite was that crystals and tokens were too complicated for us to understand, so they simplified it.

While some (possibly most) didn't care to learn how tokens and set bonus work, I don't believe it was because they could not understand it, but rather they chose not to understand it. BW made it sound like we were incapable of understanding.