Phase Walk Glitch Abuse (WZS)

RACATW

I just don't see why you can't write some simple code to interrupt it if their player position changes...

Fix it or remove it from sorcs as well.

its a .5 second channel, and why would u waste and interrupt on a sith sorc's phase walk .5 sec channel in the first place plus if ur pummeling them there it doesnt do anything for them, what are they going to do teleport 5m XD i mean this is a troll post.

1/10 not that creative for a troll post

its a .5 second channel, and why would u waste and interrupt on a sith sorc's phase walk .5 sec channel in the first place plus if ur pummeling them there it doesnt do anything for them, what are they going to do teleport 5m XD i mean this is a troll post.

1/10 not that creative for a troll post

if you don't know what the topic is about then don't bother posting, it's for the devs.

Edited by RACATW

I just don't see why you can't write some simple code to interrupt it if their player position changes...

Fix it or remove it from sorcs as well.

What other abilities make you less than the PvP god that you are? The devs should remove anything that impedes on your awesome talents. Phase Walk triggers a 60 second cool down... the only time the ability gets trollish is with guarding nodes.

What other abilities make you less than the PvP god that you are? The devs should remove anything that impedes on your awesome talents. Phase Walk triggers a 60 second cool down... the only time the ability gets trollish is with guarding nodes.

phase walk is fine, abusing a glitch isn't. it'd be ridiculously simple for the devs to fix the glitch and yet they remove it from sins but not the ones who always abuse the glitch (sorcs). why not spend your time fixing the ability instead of removing it from a class :rak_02:

Edited by RACATW

What glitch? I've not seen it against someone or experienced it when I play my sorc

It's a rare novare coast (or basically any wz...) where a sorc doesn't abuse it. Mark phase walk far away - start capping - phase walk to far away position where normally you aren't allowed to cap (way out of range).

Basically its how you tell whos a really mediocore player who wants to be good from an actually good player. However, noobs get completely confused by it.

Edited by RACATW

It's a rare novare coast (or basically any wz...) where a sorc doesn't abuse it. Mark phase walk far away - start capping - phase walk to far away position where normally you aren't allowed to cap (way out of range).

Basically its how you tell whos a really mediocore player who wants to be good from an actually good player. However, noobs get completely confused by it.

What infuriates me is when good players use that stupid exploit. In my server I've started seeing some big names using that exploit. Sure, it's fun for the first couple of times being able to cap the point from hella far away, but keep using it match after match is just stupid and makes you lose all credibility after that.

LoL. I camp the turrent at Sth on my Sorc, but not for that reason. It's a great Los object

if you don't know what the topic is about then don't bother posting, it's for the devs.

If it's for the devs then tell the devs instead of posting it in the general forum. I also don't announce I'm going on a break at work on public television.

This glitch has been there for a long time.

With all the bugs in the game and the limited number of interns they have been given from IT Highschools to fix them they have to prioritize what to fix. Most important rule: Cartel Market is always first!! Everything else can wait!!

Still, its fun to do that one :)

If it's for the devs then tell the devs instead of posting it in the general forum. I also don't announce I'm going on a break at work on public television.

People have for a long time but I suppose they think it's limited in scope, when it's extremely wide spread.

Most players aren't experienced enough to recognize what is going on though and are just confused by the exploit and 'know' that there is cheating going on but aren't sure exactly what is happening.

People have for a long time but I suppose they think it's limited in scope, when it's extremely wide spread.

Most players aren't experienced enough to recognize what is going on though and are just confused by the exploit and 'know' that there is cheating going on but aren't sure exactly what is happening.

Well, when it comes to BWA fixing things in PvP, let's just say it's not one of their strong points.