1v1 Showdowns

Krixarcs

hello ladies,

it is with great excitement that I inform u tonight will be post poned 4 hours to include a double header 1v1 with me mendac and a new 3rd challenger named DREADBUN. contestants were not available as early on in the evening as I had hoped but we will now be contending with midnight eastern time to commemorate the swearing in of our new command in chief KRIXARCS

Edited by Krixarcs

I recall Siraka beating you. So 5/1 lifetime 1v1.

I am not a Krony nor do I carry the requisite gravitas to speak for the great Krix, but I imagine his response would be that the Siraka altercation was not an "official" 1v1 scout dogfight. Because, you know, Siraka wasn't actually in a scout. Semantics, I suppose.

Perhaps Krix would admit he's 0-1 in scout v strike dogfights.

TBH.

Edited by MaximilianPower

I am not a Krony nor do I carry the requisite gravitas to speak for the great Krix, but I imagine his response would be that the Siraka altercation was not an "official" 1v1 scout dogfight. Because, you know, Siraka wasn't actually in a scout. Semantics, I suppose.

Perhaps Krix would admit he's 0-1 in scout v strike dogfights.

TBH.

TBH it's "kronie" .... and speaking latin just sounds lame and the kronie's are not about that...

and tbh, the king is on a level so much higher than most of us that none of us can possibly suggest what he will "perhaps" do.

TBH it's "kronie" .... and speaking latin just sounds lame and the kronie's are not about that...

and tbh, the king is on a level so much higher than most of us that none of us can possibly suggest what he will "perhaps" do.

Apologies, thank you for the correction. "Kronie" it is. I will never make that error again.

And I'm truly sorry if I sounded lame. But I used no Latin in my post. If you're referring to gravitas, yes, that's actually English. TBH. From the Latin "gravis" I believe. Paging Eudoxia.

We have both learned something from one another today. I thank you for a truly illuminating exchange. TBH.

Apologies, thank you for the correction. "Kronie" it is. I will never make that error again.

And I'm truly sorry if I sounded lame. But I used no Latin in my post. If you're referring to gravitas, yes, that's actually English. TBH. From the Latin "gravis" I believe. Paging Eudoxia.

We have both learned something from one another today. I thank you for a truly illuminating exchange. TBH.

TBH it sounds latin :p