The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Gemini Blowout sales prices outrageous!

Current blowout sale price is outrageous. Pretty sure gemini pack is going to be available only for a week before it disappears for good.

4k cartel coins is almost as much as a regular release price (5400) . it's just outrageous considering the pack feature no improvement in quality or even quantity of items. Here I was looking to spend my cartel coins but it's not gonna happen... :/

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

When a new hypercrate comes out, it is typically 30% off. This 30% in considered the regular price, meaning that this 55% is off the full price, not the regular (30% off) price.

Yes, but usual blowout sales were 2700cc, no matter the pack. It is 1300 less than currently. 2700 is borderline affordable to me (when it comes to virtual, vanity items...) , 4000 is an absolute no. Hypercrate prices (no discounts) were increased to over 8k cc which is absultely ridiculous considering the lack of quality content in them. Even the best cc "deal" won't cover that as it is over $40.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

Oh yay the same topic everyone whined about when the Gemini packs were first released. Official explanation of the price here for what it is worth: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=8982936

If you think the price is too high then here is a novel idea, don't buy it. Gemini pack prices have been way over the top since they were released all the way up to this sale. I'm not sure why you would believe that their price would drop by more than 50% when no other pack has. They have always cost way more than the other packs.