Here's what a truly BAD launch looks like

Alyxa

...your account is blocked due to no grace period. Being that you live in Australia you look into shipping non priority January 3rd.

I'm fairly certain that every copy of the game comes with one free month of play time. So at least there's that.

On the same note, good freaking point. I preordered months ago from Gamestop & they never gave me a preorder code and kept telling me to come back to the store when they got new ones. Months went by, so I just cancelled & ordered from Origin. That worked fine for me, got my code & all... but now it's months later, so I got bumped back from the first couple waves to most likely the last.

I'm sorry, but there's no f-ing point in an EGA that's one day. It is NOT worth the extra $5 from Origin. And yes, Just f-ing tell me if I have to wait 3-6 days or *** is going on. It's not a matter of me having nothing better to do, it's a matter of courtesy. It's not that complicated a procedure to email people in advance telling them when they get in. I don't give two *****ts about when I get in, I just want to know >.<

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Last MMO Rift had a Perfect HeadStart Pre Launch they had at least 10k people all doing the same lowbie quests on deepstrike pvp server and the game didn't even crash once they reset it for like 2 minutes but that was about it...They dont even have half the money SWTOR had and it ran fine. If all you can let in is 2 weeks of preorders then your servers must be ****.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! 10k?! we are talking about alot more capacity then that XD

Edited by Ordryth

blahblah, it's not even the 15th yet. The people playing at the moment (including me) are the ones who pre-ordered very early on. The game doesn't even officialy launch until the 20th.

You really can't comment on how the launch has gone if you are not actually in game yet, because all you can see is the forum. The launch has actually gone very well and no one has a bad word to say about it over the in-game chat.

If they didn't increase it to 7 days you wouldn't have even got in before the 17-18th.

Edited by NasherUK