Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Shae Vizla Blasters???

CrownofGold

No, he was comparing pistol using *Advanced Classes" to rifle using "Advanced Classes*. He specifically called out "Gunslinger", "Operative", "Mercenary", and "Vanguard". "Sniper" (which doesn't use either Blaster Rifle or Pistol) was not mentioned because it wasn't relevant.

And I again refer you to my original post in that Bounty Hunters should have the option to use Blaster Rifles, Meaning the PT's here, as there are more BH's using rifles than pistols in the movies. And again, Boba's IS a rifle not a pistol. Add a shoulder stock to a pistol and it is now a Rifle.

And I again refer you to my original post in that Bounty Hunters should have the option to use Blaster Rifles, Meaning the PT's here, as there are more BH's using rifles than pistols in the movies. And again, Boba's IS a rifle not a pistol. Add a shoulder stock to a pistol and it is now a Rifle.

No not even close. Rifles and pistols are totally different weapons and just adding a stock to a pistol does not turn it into a rifle. Its still a pistol for range and damage it can do just on a more stable firing platform allowing more accuracy but not more range or damage.

When do we get this companion anyway?

"* To qualify for the Knights of the Eternal Throne Pre-Order Rewards, the player must be a Premium player (subscriber status) as of the date listed by the reward. Knights of the Eternal Throne rewards are delivered through in-game mail or mission and are redeemable as of the launch of the expansion."

Edited by neoraFIVE

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.