Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Any plans to bring back old endgame gear?

De-mu-noki

Hey there, I wanted to know if there were any plans to bring back Dread Master/Revanite endgame gear or their appearance in KotET, maybe as part of the Dark vs. Light rewards or as cosmetic shells from Galactic Command Crates? If so , I for one would be very happy since the Dread Master gear is in my opinion some of the coolest gear in the game and it's such a shame that it is only available from crafters ATM who dictate the price to be, on my server, 750k PER PIECE(!)

Thanks!

Could we please get an answer to this? This is exactly what you (eric) can answer without spoiling anything or pissing anybody of. If they're coming back, rejoice! If not, ok, you have decided to keep thes exclusive to crafters and people who did the raids! I personally would still be a teeny bit disappointed but it's not game-quitting disappointment!

Also please excuse the self bump, I will refrain from doing so from now on in this thread

I hope they bring back Battlemaster bags too...oh wait...:confused:

You are funny! :)

Do you notice that a large number of the old-timers who were here complaining about level sync, aren't complaining this time? Or posting at all?

This will drive off even more people. The servers are the proof, empty as can be... I don't post often anymore or even read much, and frankly I play even less. There is nothing to do. I didn't even finish the last three chapters until they all came out and only a few days ago did the HK bonus level.

You are funny! :)

Do you notice that a large number of the old-timers who were here complaining about level sync, aren't complaining this time? Or posting at all?

This will drive off even more people. The servers are the proof, empty as can be... I don't post often anymore or even read much, and frankly I play even less. There is nothing to do. I didn't even finish the last three chapters until they all came out and only a few days ago did the HK bonus level.

I have noticed, and it's nice seeing your name around here again. I don't know the actual numbers of course, but I bet KOTFE drove off close to half the existing players - purely speculative and based only on what I can see, which is limited to in-game activity, but that would be my guesstimate.

I tend to be a pack rat when it comes to gear...since launch I have kept a set of the Transparent Onslaught gear (Tat Heroic drop - trooper gear), my Advanced WH set, and THAT set of armor. It's a good looking set. :)

That's the point! This is, imho, one of the best sets in the game and I could shoot myself in the face for not doing at least sm at the time! It's really sad that it isn't available any longer (except from crafters, but you know what my problrm is with them) therefore I started this thread

750k a piece is very reasonable for dread forged. I see no reason for Bioware to screw over the players who worked hard for those schematics back in the day. However I do agree that they should bring back old endgame gear that are now completely unobtainable, such as the Revanite series and various pvp series gear.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.