The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Please keep it with a hood down! I am loving this twitter picture set.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CuqsowmVMAADa4u.jpg

Official pic from Twitter. I'd strongly ask devs to keep it with a hood down and don't do any stupid changes to it. Please, actually in love with this look. Reminds me of force unleashed a lot!

Although two front flaps, vide Tulak Hord belt, would be nice as the tabard appears to end at the waist.

Please, keep it hood down! Looks awesome.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

-snerk- You asking for them to leave the hood down means they will change it to up just to spite you like they are doing denying you your iconic jedi robes... :p

Introduce a "bug" where every single NPC wears it, and with the hood down, but only the hood up version is available for player to buy

Edited by CrazyCT

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CuqsowmVMAADa4u.jpg

Official pic from Twitter. I'd strongly ask devs to keep it with a hood down and don't do any stupid changes to it. Please, actually in love with this look. Reminds me of force unleashed a lot!

Although two front flaps, vide Tulak Hord belt, would be nice as the tabard appears to end at the waist.

Please, keep it hood down! Looks awesome.

Wait a moment. Have I slipped into an alternative universe? One where Alec Fortescue is asking for non-robe armour?

Is this the day before the 2nd of April?

Is this Candid Camera?

:confused:

Wait a moment. Have I slipped into an alternative universe? One where Alec Fortescue is asking for non-robe armour?

Is this the day before the 2nd of April?

Is this Candid Camera?

:confused:

Could be the pod people from Invasion of the Body Snatchers.

Considering when I first saw the Exiled Master armor, I immediately thought of Alec Fortescue..um..yeah, it's really messing with my sense of reality for him to ask for non-robe armor.

• 2 weeks later...
So the newest teaser / trailer for KotET shows player character wearing this armor... Is it actually going to be like that in the game? Please keep it that way...

What new teaser/trailer?

This actually is a pretty cool armor set. :D Yeah, I hope they keep it with the hood down, too.

+1, definitely prefer this as hood down.

On a side note, are we back to having extra junk in the trunk for male body type 2 on the kama armor models? I have not worn one for a while. TOR Fashion and Dulfy show the Jedi Strategist on types 1 and 3 and they are flat, but the shots in the new trailer show their type 2 with a rather plump derriere.