The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

What the hell is wrong with Satele?

Damatese

So I just met up with her again in chapter 14 and she talks to me like I'm a stranger? Like really? After the history we had she call me Outlander? ***? Secondly she talks about killing me too... ***?!

Well,

you are the current host of the Sith Emperor (also known as evil incarnate). So some amount of distrust might be expected.

I figure she has a sort of PTSD after watching the 'Pubs crumble when the EE swept in. I figure that is what drew Marr to her: utter despair over watching her part of the galaxy spin wildly out of control or her ability to protect... which matched his own ghost's despair and inability to protect his part of the galaxy.

And, there you are, moseying in after she's spent... years? in the wilderness, cut off from her old love AND biological son, with only a moldy Sith to talk to. She's... not going to be right.

I figure she has a sort of PTSD after watching the 'Pubs crumble when the EE swept in. I figure that is what drew Marr to her: utter despair over watching her part of the galaxy spin wildly out of control or her ability to protect... which matched his own ghost's despair and inability to protect his part of the galaxy.

And, there you are, moseying in after she's spent... years? in the wilderness, cut off from her old love AND biological son, with only a moldy Sith to talk to. She's... not going to be right.

On top of the fact she likely also spent time with Revan on Yavin IV, thinking of Moldy Sith who hate the Emperor...

~ Eudoxia

Edited by FlavivsAetivs