2x xp and xp armour

AussieAlan

So does the xp armour from the DvL event stack with 2x xp.

Also 78 days left to go?, is that the offical end date of DvL event?.

While cool, this really does not help with your lack of communication Eric, nothing at all in dev tracker, nor do I see anything on Dulfy.

Edited by AussieAlan

While cool, this really does not help with your lack of communication Eric, nothing at all in dev tracker, nor do I see anything on Dulfy.

1. As far as I know, yes. It stacks. It even stacks with the EXP boosts from the consumables and guild exp boost. MEGA EXP ALL AROUND

2. I have not heard of an official end date, but the word around the watercooler is that it is supposed to end sometimg around a week or so before the new expansion drops. Considering when you hover over the exp bar it says something like 1800 hours left.

3. Agreed. Communication is still almost non-existent when it comes to anything not related to their expansion.

It does my sith sorc is still on DK and hes level 44 after 1 hour and 30 mins of gameplay.

EXP overkill :D

They should add an achievement to people who grinded levels for Legendary DvL status before 2x exp. :o

The achievements have the date and time completed. so by looking at the date if they finished it before the start of 2x exp then u know they didnt need the 2x exp