Will we be able to date Senya in KOTET?

Slowpokeking

Big difference in liking someone and loving someone. Padme didn't like Anakin's actions but that didn't stop her from loving him even though she couldn't go down the same path he was going.

You don't just cut off your emotions because of things you don't like at lease I know most do. If you can fall out of love with someone because of something you don't like they are doing, then you never loved them in the first place.

Anakin once was good and Padme believed he could still return to himself. That's where the love and trust come from that.

Vitiate was different, he's more like Palpatine. Every "good" part he ever showed to people was a lie and a mask to achieve his dark goal. Everything that once made Senya love him was never real.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, he ruined their children and was a planet eating monster. All his doing was for himself.

If we could help Vaylin and heal her wounds, why wouldn't she like us?

Senya still misses him.

Like doesn't equal romantic love.

Also, "I got this character help, shouldn't she have romantic feelings for me?" sounds kinda shady.

Senya still misses him.

Also, "I got this character help, shouldn't she have romantic feelings for me?" sounds kinda shady.

Misses what? Everything "good" about Vitiate was just his lies and disguises to achieve his own dark goal.

But this trope happens a lot even in real life, yeah it's old but it's totally reasonable.

Misses what? Everything "good" about Vitiate was just his lies and disguises to achieve his own dark goal.

But this trope happens a lot even in real life, yeah it's old but it's totally reasonable.

Show me one instance where Senya said "I acknowledge the man I used to love is evil and therefore I do not love him anymore.,"

Trust me, I know that trope is real. It's happened to me and it is not reasonable at all.

Show me one instance where Senya said "I acknowledge the man I used to love is evil and therefore I do not love him anymore.,"

Trust me, I know that trope is real. It's happened to me and it is not reasonable at all.

She recognized what Vitiate truly is and that's enough. She isn't someone that so naive. Vitiate is nothing but a world eater, evil from his born and only serves as the purpose of the "big bad". All his "good doing" was just a mask.

Yeah, why not give us the option to romance Vaylin then.

Edited by Slowpokeking

She recognized what Vitiate truly is and that's enough. She isn't someone that so naive. Vitiate is nothing but a world eater, evil from his born and only serves as the purpose of the "big bad". All his "good doing" was just a mask.

Yeah, why not give us the option to romance Vaylin then.

Your answer is an abstract answer. Point me to the specific scene where she disavowed him.

You literally just admitted that it's NOT reasonable and you're still vouching for it?

Senya still misses him.

I get this feeling people want more options, but the devs want to lower those options down by a lot. :p Also, Senya is older and some of the players may be older and think (well I'm an old player so I need an old LI) or they have mommy issues. :p

So, I wouldn't say so much shady, as BW screwed up with how they did the whole gutting of companions.

Your answer is an abstract answer. Point me to the specific scene where she disavowed him.

You literally just admitted that it's NOT reasonable and you're still vouching for it?

Just tell me does Senya support his goal or not? Even the Sith went against him after they .

That is reasonable, you help someone heal their wound and start a romance. This had happened a lot of times between real life doctors and patients.

Just tell me does Senya support his goal or not? Even the Sith went against him after they .

That is reasonable, you help someone heal their wound and start a romance. This had happened a lot of times between real life doctors and patients.

She doesn't support him being evil, but she mentions in Chapter 8 that he was good to Zakuul.

But you are EXPECTING a romance to start with Vaylin after you help her. And unless you're a Force user, she will likely be getting healing from the Voss.

She doesn't support him being evil, but she mentions in Chapter 8 that he was good to Zakuul.

But you are EXPECTING a romance to start with Vaylin after you help her. And unless you're a Force user, she will likely be getting healing from the Voss.

But evil is everything he is about, his "good to Zakuul" was no different than Palpatine being good to the Jedi and the Republic.

Why not? It's very common for people to react like that, or we could go with the bad Vaylin, doing all the bad stuff with her to make her happy.

But evil is everything he is about, his "good to Zakuul" was no different than Palpatine being good to the Jedi and the Republic.

Why not? It's very common for people to react like that, or we could go with the bad Vaylin, doing all the bad stuff with her to make her happy.

People were scared of Palpatine. Do Zakuulans fear Valkorion? No.

Maybe it would be one thing if you were suggesting that Vaylin romance us further down the road. She's not going to pop into Voss, have a cup of tea with the healers, and pop out the little girl we see in the beginning of "Betrayed". You're suggesting right off the bat that we should be able to romance her, and if you're not then you're not clarifying it.

And expecting--expecting--someone to develop feelings for you just because you helped them is shady.

People were scared of Palpatine. Do Zakuulans fear Valkorion? No.

Maybe it would be one thing if you were suggesting that Vaylin romance us further down the road. She's not going to pop into Voss, have a cup of tea with the healers, and pop out the little girl we see in the beginning of "Betrayed". You're suggesting right off the bat that we should be able to romance her, and if you're not then you're not clarifying it.

And expecting--expecting--someone to develop feelings for you just because you helped them is shady.

Nobody was scared of Palpatine until they saw his true face. Same with Valkorion. The whole identity was just a mask to him, even on Zakuul you can see what he did to his children. Like the Sith Empire, Zakuul was nothing but a tool of him to achieve his goal. You are making Senya into some naive little fan girl.

So what? We could use force to defeat her, she obviously likes power and admiration of her skill.

it doesn't happen to everyone, but certainly a lot of people.

You help a person heal their wounds, you don't expect them to fall in love with you. If you do then you have other reasons other than helping them get over somebody and that would be using a person for your own benefit.

Does it happen for a person to help someone yes but normally they not expecting anything other than friendship. The way you are making it sound, that is your agenda for helping someone and that in my book is actually using them so not sure which would be worse, continue loving the person they were involved with or falling for a person that is only using them.

Nobody was scared of Palpatine until they saw his true face. Same with Valkorion. The whole identity was just a mask to him, even on Zakuul you can see what he did to his children. Like the Sith Empire, Zakuul was nothing but a tool of him to achieve his goal. You are making Senya into some naive little fan girl.

So what? We could use force to defeat her, she obviously likes power and admiration of her skill.

it doesn't happen to everyone, but certainly a lot of people.

You still haven't shown me where she specifically said she disavowed Valkorion. Sure, she certainly doesn't vouch to redeem him, but I can't recall her calling him out.

When you learn that the person you love and whose children you bore is an abomination, it hurts. She's not stupid, but it's going to take a while to heal from that.

Did you suggest that we fight Vaylin just to get her to fall in love with us? The heck? The actual heck?

You help a person heal their wounds, you don't expect them to fall in love with you. If you do then you have other reasons other than helping them get over somebody and that would be using a person for your own benefit.

Does it happen for a person to help someone yes but normally they not expecting anything other than friendship. The way you are making it sound, that is your agenda for helping someone and that in my book is actually using them so not sure which would be worse, continue loving the person they were involved with or falling for a person that is only using them.

If I show my charisma and power at the same time why wouldn't she.

My character is a SITH, using someone for own benefit is EXACTLY what Sith always do. What do you expect a Sith to do? Being all nice and helping people around?

Edited by Slowpokeking

You still haven't shown me where she specifically said she disavowed Valkorion. Sure, she certainly doesn't vouch to redeem him, but I can't recall her calling him out.

When you learn that the person you love and whose children you bore is an abomination, it hurts. She's not stupid, but it's going to take a while to heal from that.

Did you suggest that we fight Vaylin just to get her to fall in love with us? The heck? The actual heck?

Valkorion's real identity and goal was against every living being's interest, what he had done is horrifying even in the eyes of the Sith. Is Senya worse than them? No. They aren't abominations when they were born, Vitiate turned them to be.

Why not? If we find her attractive why not? My character is a Sith, what do you expect a Sith to do? Helping people and do goodie good?

Valkorion's real identity and goal was against every living being's interest, what he had done is horrifying even in the eyes of the Sith. Is Senya worse than them? No. They aren't abominations when they were born, Vitiate turned them to be.

Why not? If we find her attractive why not? My character is a Sith, what do you expect a Sith to do? Helping people and do goodie good?

Okay, but you still haven't pointed me to where she called out Valkorion.

Ah yes, two of my favorite arguments: 1) my character is Sith, therefore they must be evil and eat puppies, and 2) the idea that you should hurt someone you're interested in just to get their affection.

Look, my light side Sith may not be wide eyed idealist, flower crown wearing hippies hosting sit-ins, but they'd never hurt anyone they love just to win their affection.

Okay, but you still haven't pointed me to where she called out Valkorion.

Ah yes, two of my favorite arguments: 1) my character is Sith, therefore they must be evil and eat puppies, and 2) the idea that you should hurt someone you're interested in just to get their affection.

Look, my light side Sith may not be wide eyed idealist, flower crown wearing hippies hosting sit-ins, but they'd never hurt anyone they love just to win their affection.

Because he was gone to her, there was no need for her to discredit Valkorion even more. All of his doing would no doubt horrify someone like Senya.

But that's what Sith do, they try to get whatever they want. And don't make Vaylin some innocent little girl, she had the blood of millions including Zakuul people on her hand.

If I show my charisma and power at the same time why wouldn't she.

My character is a SITH, using someone for own benefit is EXACTLY what Sith always do. What do you expect a Sith to do? Being all nice and helping people around?

That's not love. That's lust. A very big difference.

Even my dark side side would never do that to a person she loves. She may be evil to various people but when it comes to a person she loves, nope she would never do that as even she is smart enough you hurt a person you "claim" to love they not going to love you back, they going to hate you and as soon as they have a chance they are gone.

You make a big deal about Valkorion being so evil and cruel but from what you said you are doing the same thing and if I were Senya I run in the opposite way away from you because you acting just like he did.

Edited by casirabit

That's not love. That's lust. A very big difference.

Even my dark side side would never do that to a person she loves. She may be evil to various people but when it comes to a person she loves, nope she would never do that as even she is smart enough you hurt a person you "claim" to love they not going to love you back, they going to hate you and as soon as they have a chance they are gone.

You make a big deal about Valkorion being so evil and cruel but from what you said you are doing the same thing and if I were Senya I run in the opposite way away from you because you acting just like he did.

That's how Sith say love, they use methods to get what they want, how would it hurt the person? After all the things she tried to harm me, I heal their wound and show her that I want her. That's very very nice from the standards of the Sith.

Big difference here. My character do evil things but don't kill or harm others unless necessary. Valkorion wanted to devour the whole galaxy and killed billions to fill his own power. This is why even the Sith loathe Vitiate.

Because he was gone to her, there was no need for her to discredit Valkorion even more. All of his doing would no doubt horrify someone like Senya.

But that's what Sith do, they try to get whatever they want. And don't make Vaylin some innocent little girl, she had the blood of millions including Zakuul people on her hand.

Still no proof. Whatever.

Never said Vaylin was innocent. Her brother also bombarded five planets to try to freak people out into revealing where the Outlander is and her dad ate at least two planets. Shouldn't she be judged differently for being turned into a weapon against her will? I'm not that stupid as to think she should just run around after we forgive/redeem her.

Still no proof. Whatever.

Never said Vaylin was innocent. Her brother also bombarded five planets to try to freak people out into revealing where the Outlander is and her dad ate at least two planets. Shouldn't she be judged differently for being turned into a weapon against her will? I'm not that stupid as to think she should just run around after we forgive/redeem her.

So you think Senya doesn't loathe Vitiate's doing?

It wasn't all her fault, but she obviously did a lot of dirty work on her will, healing her and take her is a very soft and nice way, especially as Sith.

Edited by Slowpokeking