Tragic Heroes NiM progression guild recruiting!

GhOsTPrOz

Update!

The guild has been averaging over 10 people on a night! We have formed many 8 and 16m runs of Aivela and Esne! Our Teams will be attempting it in HM this week!

We are currently recruiting talented players with some HM experience who are looking to improve! All Classes and Roles accepted. Primarily need more tanks and ranged DPS.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Things have been going well! HM and NIM achievements are popping up in guild all the time and everyone is improving a ton!

Currently recruiting talented raiders of all classes and roles! Specifically looking for skilled Tanks but always accepting anyone with the desire to learn and improve!

Click the link in my signature to apply!

Update! Our teams are getting close to a A & E HM Kill!

We will be holding a End of Summer Ops Tournament within the guild!

Currently recruiting talented raiders with HM experience minimum. All roles and classes accepted.

Apply at Tragicheroes.enjin.com (link found in my signature) if you are interested.

Update.

We are currently recruiting talented players of all roles and classes. HM experience required.

At this time we are looking for one extremely skilled and experienced Healer. NIM experience is required. Looking for a Scoundrel or very good sage. If interested please mail me.

Update!

I am happy to announce our HM team Need A Rez has downed HM DP and HM TC tonight! And will likely be moving on into NIMs in the next few weeks!

We are currently looking for one extremely skilled and experienced Scoundrel or Sage healer. NIM experience required. If interested send me a mail!

We are always recruiting all classes and roles! Minimum HM experience is required!

Edited by GhOsTPrOz

We are currently looking for 1 Talented and NIM Experienced Scoundrel Healer or Gunslinger DPS. (DPS Must parse 9.5k+ in at least 2 Slinger Specs)

We are also always recruiting HM experienced raiders looking to learn and improve! All classes and Roles accepted.

Update!

Our HM team Need A Rez is officially a NIM team. Tonight they downed 2/7 NIM SNV and got very close to a Trasher kill! There were achievements popping in guild chat all night! Congrats guys.

We are currently recruiting talented and skilled raiders with HM experience. We are accepting all classes and roles with a priority on Ranged DPS, Heals and Tanks.

Update!

Our impside guild is currently looking for one talented ranged DPS parsing 9.5k or higher in their spec! The team is a HM/NIM prog team, most recently beginning to focus on Revan. They raid Saturday 10:30PM to 1:30AM EST

What we expect from you:

- Show up on time, ready to raid with all needed items.

- Be positive and patient, treat everyone with respect.

- Be able to keep up with other DPS.

- Raid awareness and willingness to learn

- A good portion of HM and NIM experience

- Have Starparse and Discord

What you can expect:

- Repair Funds

- Willingness to help teach and improve

- Fun times

- Memes

- No hesitation to remove toxicity

If interested PM me here on the forums! Thanks!

Update.

Our Imperial guild now has their own recruitment thread so if you are interested check out the Don't Tell Me What To Do recruitment thread.

I am happy to announce that - Sandbags R Us has downed 3/4 NIM EC and is working on Kephess! Congrats guys!

We are always looking for talented HM and NIM capable raiders. If you have HM experience and a desire to learn send in a application to the link in my signature!

Update!

Tonight we downed 16m EC HM which was the last 16m HM (aside from Revan, Master Blaster and Cora) that we were yet to complete! All 16m HMs completed now aside from the above mentioned bosses! Great job guys.

We are always looking for talented HM and NIM capable raiders. If you have HM experience and a desire to learn send in a application to the link in my signature!

Edited by GhOsTPrOz

Seriously, join Tragic Heroes. I had no confidence in myself to do much of anything past EV/KP HM but Zoomz believed in me and with his and my teams help I'm healing on NiM SnV now <3 And everyone in guild is really friendly and nice. A+ 10/10 Would highly recommend.

Update!

Tonight we downed Ancient Threat two times :)

Great job everyone! More runs to come in the future :D

:rak_03:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Update!

Plenty of awesome news to report!

Team - Need A Rez got NIM Cartel Warlords down to 0% tonight! Awesome work guys you'll get it next week for sure!

A full in guild pug managed to get 4/5 NIM TFB tonight as well putting our total guild progression at 19/26! Awesome job guys!

We also have a new HM team forming up soon!

This is honestly a awesome time to be a Tragic Hero! Everyone is improving and getting better every day and having fun doing it. We are always recruiting anyone with HM experience and a desire to learn and improve! All classes and roles accepted!

Current Classes in High Demand:

DPS:

Sage

Gunslinger

Commando

Tank:

Vanguard

Guardian

Update!

Currently looking for extremely talented NIM experienced Tanks and Ranged DPS. Any classes accepted!

Interested applicants please apply at the website in my signature. If you have any questions mail me on the forums.

:rak_03:

:D

:cool:

Edited by GhOsTPrOz

Update!

Our 4th Team TINY KITTENS GO rawr is officially up and running! Currently going through HMs to get gear and build synergy. This team sets a record for first team to have more girls then guys on it xD :D

The girls of the guild are considering making a "girls only" raid night!

Still recruiting all HM and NIM capable raiders. Mainly need Tanks and Ranged DPS atm but all classes and roles are accepted!

Bump.

Still recruiting HM and NIM capable Raiders of all roles. Mainly looking for NIM experienced Tanks and Ranged DPS of any class. Also looking for one or two NIM experienced healers preferably scoundrel.

Considering forming a 5th team if we can get enough interest for it.

Update!

I have some truly awesome news guys!

Team Need A Rez has downed Cartel Warlords NIM putting them 7/26 NIMs Awesome job!

In addition to that awesome feat, not to be topped....Sandbags R Us met up for an hour to work on an EC NIM lock out and managed to down NIM Kephess! Putting the guilds progression 20/26!

I am so proud of both teams and everyone on them. I couldn't ask for a better group of people :D

We are still recruiting HM and NIM capable players of all classes and roles. Primarily need Tanks and Ranged DPS as well as a heal or two.

• 2 weeks later...

Update!

Another successful pug night! 3/5 HM rav 16m! Got tons of people achievements!

We are currently recruiting highly experienced and capable raiders of all classes and roles. Mainly need Tanks and Ranged DPS at the moment. Also looking for people able to do 1 or more roles/classes at a HM or NIM level.