Tragic Heroes NiM progression guild recruiting!

GhOsTPrOz

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update! - Our teams are shaping up nicely and working into NIMs, our current team needs are as follows

Tribunis Plebis- Looking for 1 tank and 1 healer capable of doing NiM progression

Sap That Sleen - 1 commando/melee DPS capable of doing 8k or better and able to listen and progress in NiM

We will also begin progressing on the hidden bosses next week!

Edited by GhOsTPrOz

you guys still recruiting and are you mainly imp or pub side i might transfer a toon or two from S L prog raid seems dead in here can bring either merc or mara for both sides,i can raid mostly during friday and saturday night or during the day of the weekend

you guys still recruiting and are you mainly imp or pub side i might transfer a toon or two from S L prog raid seems dead in here can bring either merc or mara for both sides,i can raid mostly during friday and saturday night or during the day of the weekend

I believe we have spoke on enjin :)

Hello, I'm a player returning after about a year but I have HM experience. I have a DPS shadow and I'll have to get re-geared with all the new updates but I am interested in joining a team. Let me know :)

All our teams are full at the moment DPS wise. There are a few trials going on for Heals and tanks though.

Anyway, your welcome to join, we do pugs quite often and have a scheduled one Wednesday 8pm EST as well as a girls only night coming soon if your a girl XD

If your interested in joining and getting help regearing and learning the class again were the place to be! But we can't offer a team at the moment. If your fine with no team go ahead and apply to the guild here: http://tragicheroes.enjin.com/

Update!

We did a dreadful entity tonight and it was a huge sucess! We are hopping to do Hateful soon!

Our current team needs are as follows- 1 Healer for our Monday team 7:30 to 10:30 PM EST, currently progging through NIM TFB.

Our girls only raid night will be starting up next week!

We are currently looking for all raiders of any class and role able to play on a HM/NIM level!

Update!

We are still looking for a healer for our Monday Team 7:30 to 10:30 PM EST

Our team Anagnorisis AKA "Wiping With Friends" has recently gone 3/5 NiM DF, we couldn't take any pulls at Corrupter Zero it was too late by then. We hope to begin Brontes progression soon.

We continue to be a fun laid back guild with both casual and hardcore members. While our specific team needs are only one healer, we are always recruiting HM and NiM raiders of any class!

Update!

As of now our healer spot is likely full we are trialing a healer.

In other news our team "Sap That Sleen" kicked off its first official raid night with a 1/4 NiM EC, not great but not shabby. There is some work to be done before they get tanks, but its looking like it will be on the horizon!

Update - Our Monday team is on a small hiatus at the moment but has plans to return soon as a 16m team! If you are interested in that we are currently looking for all roles!

We are also opening recruitment to less experienced raiders who are willing and able to learn how to get better, gear right, DPS correctly, do mechanics and eventually get into HM and NIM raiding!

If you are interested in a fun casual HM/NIM progression guild Tragic Heroes would love to have you!

Update -

Our Monday team "We Tried" Is converting to a 16m Team and is currently accepting highly experienced DPS and Tank Applicants.

Wiping With Friends is currently looking for 1 DPS/Heal fill in

Alternative Facts is also looking for a Heal/DPS fill in.

We are also looking for any inexperienced raiders of any class or role who show potential. We are willing to teach mechanics, rotations and gearing to those who are willing to learn! Lets make this game great again! 1 raider at a time.

(Disclaimer) - (Nothing can make this game great again, Tragic Heroes is not responsible for any loss of greatness that may occur to the game during normal gameplay. If you experience side affects of extreme boredom, saltiness or lack of will to log in consult a Tragic Professional immediately and discontinue scheduled raiding)

• 2 weeks later...

Update - We are currently in the process of forming another team! Day and time are not worked out yet but we will work around everyone's schedule. Currently need skilled Tanks and DPS. Any classes are fine.

What were expect of applicants:

* Have experience in most HMs and a desire to improve

* Friendly attitude, no drama

* Show up on time and communicate absences ahead of time.

* DPS must parse at least 8k in any specs/classes they want to run on.

What you can expect from the guild and team-

* Repair funds

* Raid supplies (Stims, Adrenals, Medpacs, Etc..)

* We will gear you up

* We will teach you and help you to improve.

Any interested applicants should apply at Tragicheroes.enjin.com the link can be found in my signature.

We are also always recruiting raiders of all classes roles and experience levels to join the guild. We do scheduled pugs Wednesday at 8pm EST as well as random SM/HM/NIM pugs, Uprisings, and PvP throughout the week. Current guild needs are Tanks and DPS (any class) we will accept new healers as well but only highly skilled ones as there is a overflux of healers atm.

Edited by GhOsTPrOz

Update - We are currently in the process of forming another team!

The team will run Monday 7PM to 10PM EST and work through all HMs before going into NIM.

Currently need skilled Tanks and DPS. Any classes are fine.

What we expect of applicants:

* Have experience in at least most HMs and a desire to improve

* Friendly attitude, no drama, be polite

* Show up on time and communicate absences ahead of time.

* DPS must parse at least 8k in any specs/classes they want to run on.

* Relentless desire to improve and progress.

What you can expect from the Guild and your Team:

* Repair funds

* Raid supplies (Stims, Adrenals, Medpacs, Etc..)

* We will gear you up if needed

* We will teach you and help you to improve.

Any interested applicants should apply at Tragicheroes.enjin.com the link can be found in my signature.

We are also always recruiting raiders of all classes roles and experience levels to join the guild. We do scheduled pugs Wednesday at 8pm EST as well as random SM/HM/NIM pugs, Uprisings, and PvP throughout the week. Current guild needs are Tanks and DPS (any class) we will accept new healers as well but only highly skilled ones as there is a overflux of healers atm.

Edited by GhOsTPrOz

Update!

A new HM team is forming up designed to teach newer raiders, gear them, and eventually get into NIMs. The team will run Monday 7 to 10 PM EST, and is currently in need of 2 Tanks, any class is fine. Atleast experience in some HM is required. (Prefer one tank to be experienced enough to raid lead)

We also are recruiting any and all Raiders of all Classes, Roles, and Experience levels who want to Raid and Improve! We average 5 to 15 online at all times (slow in the mornings) and do weekly pug night Wednesday 8PM EST as well as random SM/HM/NIM pugs, Uprisings and PVP throughout the week.

Team news:

Sap That Sleen: Currently progressing on TOS HM and after one Night has made good progress on Revan!

Wiping with Friends: Working on NIM Brontes.

Alternative Facts: Done gearing up in HMs and beginning NIM DP progression!

We also play lots of other games! If your looking for a Drama Free Community to Raid with, Apply today :D

• 2 weeks later...

Update -

Need A Rez - Monday 7pm to 10pm EST - Currently seeking 1 DPS of any class (Sentinel, Vanguard, Shadow Prefered but any Melee/Range will do fine) Applicants should parse 8k+ and have a desire to learn and improve.

We are also recruiting HM and NIM capable raiders of all roles, classes and backgrounds!